The first additions to the property since 2011 (the hotel celebrates their official five year anniversary in June), the free-standing, suite-inspired residences are being created by award-winning architect Ray Kappe, with interiors by Italian designer Marcello Pozzi (who also designed the interiors of Mr. C Beverly Hills). Inspired by the Italian-influenced accommodations found within the main property, Mr. C Residences offer sophisticated design with state-of-the-art features, and the privacy and comfort of a home with exclusive access to the hotel's amenities (i.e., spa, pool, restaurant, concierge).
Mr. C Residences is situated beside Mr. C Beverly Hills, offering the best of both worlds – absolute privacy with the hotel's world-class amenities just steps away. Perfectly sited for indulging in the Mr. C Beverly Hills lifestyle, the residences are also centrally located for enjoying the very best of Los Angeles. Renowned shopping on Rodeo Drive, the trendsetting urban culture of West Hollywood, the eclectic nightlife of the Sunset Strip, the sports and entertainment center of Downtown Los Angeles and the beaches of Santa Monica are all just minutes away. Nights on the town, personal shopping experiences, concert tickets and private transportation, including use of the private Hotel Car, can all be arranged by the concierge to offer homeowners seamless, unforgettable experiences every time.
Mr. C Residences design features:
• Layouts range from 1,900-3,358 square feet with four floors, plus a subterranean parking garage:
• 1st Floor – entertainment/living room area with a projector and fully-integrated, high-tech sound system; bathroom and shower
• 2nd Floor – junior bedroom
• 3rd Floor – fully-equipped gourmet kitchen/dining area and bathroom with shower and tub
• 4th Floor – master bedroom and bathroom with shower and tub
• Private entry and elevator, double car port, outdoor and privately-enclosed hot tub, and 2-4 balconies (depending on unit) with stunning views of the Los Angeles landscape
• Modern geometric structure with clean and sleek lines that seamlessly incorporate indoor/outdoor spaces, utilizing contemporary and lightweight materials such as: stainless steel countertops in the kitchen and Miele appliances, limestone countertops in the bathrooms; glass walls and staircases, with some units featuring an all-glass dining area for six; premium concrete tile flooring; dark leather walls with double stitching; and custom teak and redwood floors, walls, and ceiling
• Keeping with the modern Italian design at Mr. C Beverly Hills, all units are fully furnished with: modular white leather sofas; Knoll and Paulistano chairs; polished chrome coffee tables; a custom bar; mid-century style loungers; a California King Bed featuring a floating platform, a floor-to-ceiling headboard that protrudes from the wall, and contemporary, Italian Ricca lights that border it; and more.
Visit website: http://mrcresidences.com/