Last year Moms across the globe were forced to add teacher to the many roles they already play. After too many months of helping their kids navigate virtual learning, coupled with endless work Zoom meetings, it’s time for Mom to disconnect, relax and recharge with the Zoom Mom Digital Detox package at Naia Resort and Spa in Belize.
With the kids back in school and travel restrictions eased, the boutique Naia Resort and Spa invites all Moms to its 200-acre beachfront reserve to take a deep breath, step away from the screen and get their Zen back.
Located in the low-key fishing village of Placencia, Naia Resort and Spa focuses on authentic wellness, with one of the top spas in the country featuring over-water treatment rooms. Belizean culture is fused into everything from spa treatments to the resort’s décor, cuisine and excursions.
After the last year, it’s time for Mom to get some pampering. With the Zoom Mom’s Digital Detox package Mom will be treated to:
- Daily spa treatment chosen to alleviate the effects of Zoom overload Daily Spa Experience (Deep Stretch + Mystic Light + Primival Salt Stone Massage)
- Morning mimosas and evening happy hours
- Optional daily digital phone detox
- Lagoon tour
- Complimentary use of all water sport equipment, bicycles, and fitness classes
- Unlimited pool and beach time with the girls
The 5-day/4-night Zoom Mom’s Digital Detox package includes:
- Round trip air transfer BZE to Placencia
- Round trip land transfer Placencia to Naia Resort and spa
- 4-night stay at Naia Resort and Spa
- Accommodations in a Studio Beach House
- Meals – Breakfast, lunch, 3 course dinner
- Daily Local drinks – Local rum, local beer, local vodka
For more information or to book contact
email@example.com or call 888.439.5866.