It is wild to say but ski season is almost upon us! Viceroy Snowmass — which was just voted the #1 resort in Colorado by Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards and the #2 Eco-Friendly Hotel by USA Today — is debuting an exciting slate of new offerings that run the gamut from ultra-luxurious experiences to Olympics-focused fun in Snowmass.
- Seamless Ski Luxury Experience: After a season of brown-bag lunches and far too few champagne-fueled après ski, Viceroy Snowmass is offering the ultimate luxury package for those guests who want to return to skiing in opulent fashion. This includes RT travel via Private Jet, a private guide for us throughout the entire stay, Aspen Snowmass First Tracks program, daily spa, and a private driver will be available to bring guests to explore other mountains or into Aspen on a whim.
- “Friends On A Powder Day”: As a fun, cheeky take on the age-old “No Friends On A Powder Day” mindset, these offerings bring friends together. Experiences include:
- Private Group “Powder Tour” — A private guide will take groups out to Powder hunt and allow guests to skip lift lines. Afterward, enjoy a private poolside cabana après experience.
- Après Powder Hour — On any day where Snowmass gets 6 inches or more snow, NEST will host an Après “Powder Hour” for skiers to gather and talk about their best runs and powder turns of the day. The hotel will execute a “buy a beer/drink and give one free to a stranger” to encourage the convivial nature and excitement of a ski day. Lastly, the bar will have an official “Snowfall Shotski” on offer during the Powder Hour.
- Fall In Love Again Experience: Quarantine and one-too-many nights on the couch together may have dulled the spark, but romance is not dead yet! Viceroy Snowmass will help guests rekindle the magic by setting up an official “Date” each day of a couple’s trip. Each partner will work with the hotel Concierge to arrange experiences, keeping everything a secret to get the excitement going. Dates might include snowshoe tours, mountaintop wine tasting, couples’ massages, and more.
- Après-Olympics: The Winter Olympics take place in February 2022, and Viceroy Snowmass’ slopeside bar will host their very own Winter bar games for guests to get into the Olympic Spirit. Guests can book private game events — like Snowball Cornhole and Polish Horseshoes, right from the bar at NEST.
- Holiday Missed Moments — Though the pandemic kept many from having traditional holiday celebrations last year, Viceroy Snowmass is making it easy for guests to get into the holiday spirit this year. Guests of the property’s Residences will have access to a dedicated Holiday Concierge who will set up festive décor and events. From a Christmas tree and Christmas lights, milk & cookies, or Hannukah gelt, to a menorah and dreidel set, the property has guests covered this season! The concierge will also set up festive group excursions like sleigh rides and snowshoe adventures for everyone in the family to enjoy.
More information: Viceroy Snowmass