The brand new Opera Package streamlines and enhances the opera-going experience for the more than 85,000 people who flock to Santa Fe each summer for world-renowned performances.
Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi’s basic Opera Package includes the following:
• Choice of luxurious, newly-renovated accommodations at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi
• A chic canvas bag, perfect for toting around Santa Fe’s charming galleries, museums and shops
• A cozy Spanish blanket, perfect for picnics at the grounds or warming up on chilly Santa Fe evenings
• Rates for the basic package start at $395/night.
To make the opera experience even more special, Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi is offering three unique experiences that can be added onto the Opera Package:
• Pre-Opera Dinner: A three-course prix-fixe performance menu by Chef Edgar Beas that guests can enjoy before attending the Opera. Stand-out menu items include a fresh, locally-sourced heirloom tomato salad, pan-roasted chicken with bing cherries and sweet corn polenta and chocolate cremeux with caramelized pineapple and bourbon ice cream.
• $45.00 per person
• Tailgating for Two: A unique Opera tailgating experience, which includes everything needed for a stylish al-fresco dinner at the Opera grounds: a picnic basket, bistro table, two chairs, wine glasses, and dinnerware, as well as a 3-course menu featuring smoked salmon, charcuterie or artisanal cheese platter, and dessert.
• $75.00 package for two, reservations are required
• Post-Opera Bites: A high-end in-room dining menu featuring a selection of light bites, charcuterie platter or artisanal cheese plate, dessert, and a beverage.
• Pricing is a la carte.
Visit website: https://www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/inn-of-the-anasazi-santa-fe