The stunning resort in Marbella is home to Spain's only Six Senses Spa, which will be the hub of Puente Romano's wellness activity throughout January, February and March, offering a range of programmes and specialist sessions to ease tensions and leave guests feeling refreshed and relaxed.
With activities ranging from Yogic Sleep, curated to improve guests' sleep quality, to detoxing the body and the mind, Wellness Season at Puente Romano will ensure guests have the perfect start to 2017.
In addition, a collaboration with 38 Degrees North Fitness will offer guests, who are keen to kick start their weight loss and wellbeing journey, a programme of holistic long weekend retreats throughout the Wellness Season. Those taking part will be fully motivated and supported by the team to help them exceed their fitness goals, to have fun, to leave feeling great inside and out, and most importantly, to ensure the mind-body connection is reestablished for sustainable results.
The Wellness Season will offer the following packages:
• Sleep-centric package (five or seven days only): Six Senses signature Yogic Sleep programme to start 2017 with maximum energy; aiming to teach guests the techniques required to get the best sleep possible, resulting in better focus and vigour to tackle whatever challenges come their way.
o Yogic Sleep is ideal for yogis of all levels and aims to induce a deep state of relaxation by combining yoga nidra with gentle stretching yoga poses and pranayama (breath regulation). A selection of relaxing and energy balancing treatments help guests to enjoy a more restful night's sleep.
Five-day stay: Junior Suite + Yogic Sleep for 5 nights for 2 people: From €2,435 per room, €1,217.50pp sharing a room (including breakfast).
Seven-day stay: Junior Suite + Yogic Sleep for 7 nights for 2 people: From €3,403 per room, €1,701pp sharing a room (including breakfast).
• Detoxing the body and the mind (five or seven days only): An introduction to meditation, Yogic Detox, chakra healing and Reikji, makes this the perfect package for those who need to get away from it all and reboot their body and mind for 2017. It also includes the Detox signature massage at the Six Senses Spa.
Five-day stay: Junior Suite + Yogic Detox for 5 nights for 2 people: From €2,595 per room, €1,297pp sharing a room (including breakfast).
Seven-day stay: Junior Suite + Yogic Detox for 7 nights for 2 people: From €3,738 per room, €1,869pp sharing a room (including breakfast).
• Integrated Wellness: A personalised three, five or seven night programme, which is tailored to each guest based on the initial wellness screening. This includes:
o Wellness screening, 60 minutes
- This personal consultation uses advanced technology which analyses key physiological biomarkers of health, including body composition, metabolism, oxygen distribution, and heart function and circulation, as well as stress parameters. The results are used to prepare a wellness program specific to the guest's individual needs.
o Based on the results of the screening, the wellness expert will recommend a personalised wellness program which includes one spa treatment of 80 minutes and one fitness/wellness activity of 60 minutes per day. Nutritional advice on foods to favour and avoid is provided during the guest's stay and to also take home.
o The programmes are tailored around the most common concerns and include:
- Sleep & resilience
- Live to your full potential
o Post programme follow-up, includes a personal consultation with a wellness expert to analyse the results of the guest's stay, including take-home advice.
Three-day stay: Junior Suite + Integrated Wellness for 3 nights for 2 people: From €2,417 per room, €1,208.50pp sharing a room.
Five-day stay: Junior Suite + Integrated Wellness for 5 nights for 2 people: From €3,825 per room, €1,912.50pp sharing a room.
Seven-day stay: Junior Suite + Integrated Wellness for 7 nights for 2 people: From €5,543 per room, €2,771.50pp sharing a room.
• Body:Fit Weekend Marbella: The carefully structured retreats with 38 Degrees North Fitness include a variety of integrated sessions to challenge the body and mind - such as HIIT circuits and muscle shaping kettle bell workouts, combined with morning runs, yoga and nutrition talks.
Three-night stay:Prices start from €1,023.50pp sharing (double or twin) and
€1,479pp single. (Thursday 16 - Sunday 19 February)
Two-night stay: Prices start from €909.50pp sharing (double or twin) and €1,331pp single. (Friday 17 - Sunday 19 March / Friday 7 - Sunday 9 April)
The resort will also host a series of guest experts in residence, including:
• One of the world's top facialists, Katrina Valente, who will offer Raindrop Massage, Colour therapy massage, Collagen facial and Mesotherapy. (20 February – 5 March)
• Yogacharya, Yoga Instructor and Ayurveda therapist, Suzana Panasian, who will offer Ayurveda (the “Science of Life” is the millenary science of both internal and external wellbeing), Abhyanga body massage and deep relaxation and anti-stress Shirodhara massage. (12 March – 28 March)
Guests staying at the resort also have the luxury of an array of dining options. Whether it's enjoying hearty organic food from Rachel's, gluten free dishes from Celicioso, or indulging in the freshest seafood at the Sea Grill, the resort is home to nine restaurants to choose from.
Located on the famous 'Golden Mile' on the south coast of Spain, Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa is situated between Marbella and Puerto Banus, just 45 minutes from Malaga airport. The resort imitates a traditional beachside Andalusian village, and is surrounded by tranquil sub-tropical gardens. Marbella also enjoys its own micro-climate with sun-filled days throughout the year and very little rainfall, perfect for escaping the cold UK winter season.
Further activities and programmes for February and March will be announced in January.
For more information or to book, visit www.puenteromano.com.
Tel: +34 952 820 900 / Email: email@example.com
For more information or to bookBody:Fit Weekend Marbella, call +44 (0)20 36 9999 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org