Selling for $19,999, the overnight package for four at New York City's most iconic hotel includes:
• The Caudalie Grand Facial, which is the first step of beautification for anyone about to go in front of the camera. Caudalie's most requested facial, imparts immediate, lasting radiance, improves skin texture, accelerates cell renewal and regulates moisture levels
• Celebrity caliber blowout and style, eyebrow shaping and make-up application at Warren-Tricomi Salon
• A professional in-suite photo shoot that gives a glimpse of what it's like in front of the Kodak Theater
• Dinner menu inspired by Best Picture Oscar nominees -- Midnight in Paris is honored with Picasso's favorites (olives, sheep cheese and chooriz0), duck foie gras and steak tartar, as well as a Martini tray that would make Hemingway & Fitzgerald proud; My Week with Marilyn is complete with a night of Royal Siberian Sturgeon caviar and 2002 Cuvee Dom Perignon; and The Iron Lady is in all her glory with Thatcher's favorites, lasagna and lemon mouse, as well as Macallan 12 scotch
• 1-night accommodations for four in the 2,100 square foot, two-bedroom duplex Royal Terrace Suite with panoramic 360 degree views and a spacious 400 square-foot terrace. Early check-in guaranteed.
Hotel Profile, more photos: The Plaza Hotel