Guests who book the Palace's Ultimate Proposal Package, receive two nights in The Jewel Suite along with a host of other perks including:
• Round trip airport transfer via luxury sedan from any of the 4 New York metro airports, including Terterboro
• VIP welcome presentation including a Bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne, fresh fruits, petit fours and chocolate truffles
• Couples massage each day provided in the suite
• 7 course dinner for two catered by the hotel's Executive Chef served in the couple's choice of either the suite's dining room or rooftop terrace
• Fresh roses (or guest preference of flowers) throughout the 3 floors of the suite
• Rose petal turn down
But, the crowning jewel of the package is a custom designed engagement ring by Martin Katz, which will be displayed in one of the suites floating showcases until the time of proposal.
Those who book the package are given up to 3 private consultations with Martin Katz, either in his Beverly Hills store or via telephone, to conceptualize and design the setting. Starting at $50,000, the package includes Martin's design services and the setting (only) of the ring. The final package price will be dependent on the stones which are selected for the ring.
The Jewel Suite features a two-story, 20-foot “Waterfall of Diamonds” chandelier, along a grand stairway and ‘floating' crystal jewel boxes encasing jewelry creations by Martin Katz. Other highlights include floor-to-ceiling windows with a view of both the Chrysler Building and the Empire State Building, a grand piano, a 10-seat dining room, one of the few wood burning fireplaces still available in a New York City hotel, and an oversized outdoor terrace that comes complete with a custom-designed Jacuzzi spa.
Visit website: www.newyorkpalace.com