Guests traveling with their four-legged companions to the LOTTE New York Palace can now book the Pampered Pooch Package, which ensures that pooches staying on property are privy to the same level of luxury their human companion's experience. The Pampered Pooch Package places its canine guests in the lap of luxury, complete with the following offerings:
• A complimentary 30-minute WAG! Walk from the new innovative dog walking service, with the option to extend to a deluxe hour-long walk for just $10. In line with The Palace's five-star experience, the five-star rated walkers have also curated several walking routes designed exclusively for four-legged guests of LOTTE New York Palace
• A room service menu of refined food & water options to please every pooch's palate and epicurean dog biscuits at turndown nightly
• A variety of themed pet & owner itineraries like a festive holiday stroll by the iconic Rockefeller Center Christmas tree and a stylish strut passed the Fifth Avenue shops
• A beautiful brand new leash and luxurious dog bed from Found My Animal – a New York-based pet accessory retailer committed to the promotion of animal welfare and adoption
• Pampered Pooch Package rates begin at $549 for standard superior room category
Dogs are deeply rooted in the hotel's past. Iconic businesswoman Leona Helmsley, sometimes known as the “Queen of The Palace Hotel” made her dog an integral part of The Palace experience. She bought The Palace Hotel in the 1980's and even named the hotel bar, Trouble's Trust, after her dog named Trouble. When she passed away, she left millions of dollars to her dog which made him the richest dog in the world. The Palace has always valued four-legged companions and focused efforts on keeping furry guests happy, too.
Visit website: www.lottenypalace.com/