Park City boasts an impressive breadth of luxury restaurants and shops, plus more than a dozen luxury accommodations – the most of any ski destination in the US. Park City's resorts offer five-star service right on the slopes, including ski valets, expertly-groomed trails, mountain hosts and on-mountain gourmet dining.
From historic Main Street's dining and shopping to Deer Valley Resort, Canyons Resort and Park City Mountain Resort, all three of which ranked in the top-10 of SKI magazine's 2012 annual resort survey, this high-end winter getaway offers opulence – yet still manages a welcoming atmosphere to all – just 35 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport.
Park City Luxury Hotel Collection
• Goldener Hirsch Inn
• Hotel Park City
• Hyatt Escala Lodge at Park City
• Montage Deer Valley
• Resorts West
• Stein Eriksen Lodge
• The Sky Lodge
• The St. Regis Deer Valley
• Waldorf Astoria Park City
• Washington School House
Fine Dining & Unique Beverages
• Deer Valley Resort Dining: From the resort's intimate Mariposa Restaurant to on-slope dining at Royal Street Café and the Zagat rated Seafood Buffet, Deer Valley's dining options are as beloved as their trails. Fireside dining at Empire Canyon Lodge provides four-course delights from stone fireplaces for a taste of alpine dining experience unlike any other.http://www.deervalley.com/Dining/WhereToEat/FiresideDining
• Canyons Resort Dining: http://www.canyonsresort.com/dining.html
o Lookout Cabin is located atop Lookout Peak where breathtaking views of the Wasatch mountains pair with hearty fare highlighting wild game and artisanal meats and cheeses.
o Slopes located in the Waldorf Astoria Park City, offers healthy dishes and accommodates those with special dietary needs
o The Bistro, the newest, and first certified glatt kosher restaurant open at any ski resort in the nation
o The Farm for expertly prepared local ingredients in the heart of the Resort Village.
• High West Distillery & Saloon has launched two new whiskeys to their product line: American Prairie Whiskey and Campfire. This ski-in staple now offers a satellite location in Salt Lake City International Airport. http://www.highwest.com/
• Talisker on Main: The once-exclusive Talisker dining experience is available for all on Park City's historic Main Street. The local-favorite restaurant boasts an extensive wine list and array of regional flavors. http://taliskeronmain.com/
• The Bill White Group offers a unique collection of high-end, award-winning restaurants, all with their own different character and dining experiences including Grappa for award-winning Italian cuisine; Chimayo for Southwestern favorites and Wahso, a Fodor's Choice, for Asian cuisine. www.billwhiteenterprises.com
• Amatsu Spa at The Sky Lodge offers signature Japanese spa therapies and more unique offerings, including relaxing soaks in handmade, wooden Ofuro tubs, shiatsu massages and tea and meditation. http://www.theskylodge.com/spa
• Golden Door Spa at the Waldorf Astoria Park City is an award-winning 16,000 square foot mountain spa taking inspiration from Japan with tea and fireside lounges, a Gathering Room, changing areas with steam rooms, a full service salon and fitness center and more. http://www.parkcitywaldorfastoria.com/golden-door-spa-treatments/index.cfm
• Spa Montage Deer Valley, the largest spa in Utah, offers the height of wellness and beauty, with one of the nation's four Kim VÅ Salons and exclusive services, such as the Serenity Suite. The Suite overlooks Deer Valley Resort and includes more than 1,300 square feet of private space with fireside tubs, showers, a massage room, a private outdoor balcony and more. http://www.spamontage.com/deervalley/
• The Spa at Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley is a sprawling 23,000 square feet of relaxation space utilizes the healing powers of the ”Salt of the Earth” products made from the Great Salt Lake, plus treatments specially catered toward skiers fresh off the slopes, as well as teen and bridal spa packages. The Spa is Utah's first Forbes Five‐Star award-winner, placing it among an elite group of 29 spas worldwide offering the pinnacle of luxury spa service. http://www.steinlodge.com/spa
Arts + Culture Events
• Eccles Center for the Performing Arts: Kristin Chenoweth, of Broadway and “Glee”, will perform on New Year's Eve. Plus, critically acclaimed dance acts such as Quixotic Fusion, Bowfire and DanceBrazil are just a few exciting highlights of the spring 2013 performance schedule. http://ecclescenter.org/upcoming-events/
• Sundance Film Festival: Experience the best in independent cinema Jan. 17-27, 2013. http://www.sundance.org/festival/
• Park City Gallery Stroll: The last Friday of each month, stroll throughout historic Park City and discover the destination's more than a dozen galleries and boutiques while taking in refreshments at each location. http://www.parkcitygalleryassociation.com/
For more information on Park City, visit www.visitparkcity.com.