Encompassing the finest Park Hyatt New York has to offer, this curated compilation of services, amenities and added perquisites ensures the evening is truly seamless and unforgettable for both the wedding couple as well as their guests. Set within one of New York's most iconic ballrooms, the Onyx Room, which was designed to mimic an illuminated jewel box with back-lit white Onyx-lined walls, the Onyx Wedding provides an unprecedented backdrop to a customizable celebration reflecting the couples' personal preferences and interests.
“This unparalleled package was meticulously crafted by our seasoned events team at Park Hyatt New York to offer couples a coherent solution to their wedding needs,” stated Leah Hoos, Director of Social Events at Park Hyatt New York. “Based on decades of experience in creating the region's most elegant occasions, the Onyx Wedding incorporates the elevated experience discerning couples desire matched with the hotels' attentive and distinguished service.”
Park Hyatt New York's Onyx Wedding includes:
• An event for up to 100 guests
• Preferred rates for overnight accommodations (including 50,000 Hyatt Gold Passport Rewards Points which are redeemable for free stays at Hyatt locations worldwide)
• A complimentary Bridal Suite and groomsmen dressing room for day use
• One-hour cocktail reception in the Onyx Foyer equipped with an open premium bar and selection of six hors d'oeuvres to be passed out by butlers
• A four-hour dinner dance in the Onyx Room, with use of hotel inventory, featuring a three-course dinner, wine pairings, Prosecco toast and open premium bar
• A custom designed wedding cake by Ron Ben Israel
• On-site photography by Hechler Photographers
• A dedicated Event Director to ensure the day runs smoothly
• DJ Music by More than Music accompanied with pin spot lighting by Fusion Productions
• Floral arrangements designed by Ovando Design and Production
• A 60-minute couples massage in the luxurious Spa Nalai to ease post-wedding stress
The “Onyx Wedding” is available for new weddings that are booked after June 10, 2016 that take place prior to December 30, 2016 with a starting rate of $55,000 inclusive of tax and service charge. For more information or questions about availability please contact Park Hyatt New York's Director of Social Events, Leah Hoos, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Park Hyatt New York is the flagship hotel of the globally recognized luxury Park Hyatt brand. Designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Christian de Portzamparc and with YabuPushelberg at the helm of its interior design, the hotel's 210 luxurious guestrooms offer a slight nod to the past, evoking an eclectic, residential aesthetic. Park Hyatt New York guests benefit from the hotel's prime location across from Carnegie Hall and within walking distance to Central Park. The hotel allows the best local New York artists, chefs, interior and fashion designers, musicians and collectors to showcase their specialties, providing the ultimate guest experience. New Yorkers and worldwide travelers alike will enjoy an exquisite bar, The Living Room; gourmet culinary offerings at The Back Room at One57; the phenomenal Spa Nalai; a 24/7fitness center, and a stunning indoor swimming pool.
Visit website: www.parkhyattnewyork.com