Boasting unprecedented luxury in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, Park Hyatt New York's ‘I Love You x 57' package offers couples the opportunity to enjoy true indulgence, including multi-sensory spa treatments, interactive experiences to create lasting memories and premier access to a legendary New York City performance.
As an exclusive offering for Park Hyatt New York's ‘I Love You x 57' package, Carnegie Hall will grant special access to two premier seats for an enchanting Valentine's Day concert with Grammy-Award Winning Soprano Jessye Norman and Pianist Mark Markham: Hooray for Love!, a special program of classics from musical theater and the Great American Songbook. This special one-night only performance features songs by some of the all-time greats, such as Arlen, Bernstein, Gershwin, Kern, Rodgers and Hart and Ellington, plus works by Satie, Weill, Poulenc, Bizet and others.
In addition, Park Hyatt New York's one-of-a-kind ‘I Love You x 57' package also includes the following fully customizable offerings:
• Couples massage at Park Hyatt New York's oasis of serenity, Spa Nalai
• Decadent dinner for two at The Back Room at One57 prepared by Executive Chef Sebastien Archambault
• Champagne tasting with Park Hyatt New York's expert sommelier, Tristan Prat-Vincent, to savor an extensive list of internationally renowned labels
• Personalized pastry class with the hotel's celebrated pastry chef, Scott Cioe
• Optional one-night stay at Park Hyatt New York's ‘West Side Suite' with panoramic views of 57th Street and the Westside cityscape
Rates for two begin at $1,200 for the ‘I Love You x 57' day experience, with the option to book an evening at Park Hyatt New York's stunning ‘West Side Suite,' for a total of $2,500. All Carnegie Hall tickets will be booked directly through Park Hyatt New York's dedicated concierge. To reserve Park Hyatt New York's one-of-a-kind ‘I Love You x 57' Valentine's Day package, please call 646.774.1234 or visit parkhyattnewyork.com.