With summer travel in high demand, we've rounded up the top deals from Arizona hotels that make for a warm weather summer getaway.
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa | Paradise Valley, AZ
Set on 125 acres of Sonoran Desert terrain in affluent Paradise Valley, JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa embodies the spirit of the Southwest with its peaceful desert setting, private grounds for hiking and meditation, and more.
SUMMER OFFER: Enjoy a Scottsdale summer staycation with the resort's Casitas & Ritas Package, offering two handcrafted margaritas each night, a $50 resort credit (good for food and beverage, spa, golf, and tennis), and accommodations in a resort casita, featuring a private garden patio or balcony to rejuvenate under the desert sun.
How to book: Use promo code ES1 in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making your online reservation, or call 1-800-228-9290 in the US.
*Rates starting at $179. Available May 15 – September 15, 2021
Mountain Shadows Resort Scottsdale | Paradise Valley, AZ
A desert icon, Mountain Shadows Resort Scottsdale is an upscale boutique resort with roots in 1950s modernism and history.
SUMMER OFFER: For those celebrating something special this summer, reserve the Sip, Saber and Savor experience to indulge in immersive culinary experiences for two with a Champagne sabering, Spirited Sipping Seminar, and Food for Thought class. Guests are welcomed with chocolate-dipped strawberries from the resort’s pastry shop. The package can be added to room reservations for $1,100 plus tax.
ADERO Scottsdale, an Autograph Collection hotel | Scottsdale, AZ
Named after the iconic canyon that surrounds the resort, ADERO Scottsdale is the only Autograph Collection® destination in a certified Dark Sky Community. ADERO Scottsdale connects guests to the wonder of its natural setting in the heart of the Sonoran Desert with an invigorating offering of outdoor adventure, fitness activities, nature experiences, art and culture, and an elevated dining experience at CIELO.
SUMMER OFFER: Book the "Staycation in Style" package and receive a 20% discount at the resort's onsite restaurant CIELO, free valet parking, and late check-out. Available to book now through July 5, for stays through September 6, 2021. Prices start at $175 per night.
How to book: Link to book here.
Hotel Valley Ho | Scottsdale, AZ
Originally a hideaway for celebrities, this Downtown Scottsdale resort features VH Spa for revitalizing treatments and workouts overlooking the OH Pool; ZuZu, serving seasonal American fare and the OHPool, featuring handcrafted cocktails.
SUMMER OFFER: At VH Spa, indulge in summer spa treatments at discounted rates all summer long from June-September. Standout treatments feature Coconut Papaya Facial (priced at $115 from $155) where enzymes of coconut and papaya alleviate skin to reveal a bright appearance, and a seaweed masque nourishes skin while a chilled rose quartz facial massage decreases inflammation and tones facial features; and the Coco Beach Massage + Exfoliation (priced at $175 from $225) which uses the scent profile of coconut, lime, and Caribbean rum.
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa | Phoenix, AZ
Set on 316 acres of sweeping Sonoran Desert, JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa embodies all things luxury, recreation, and rejuvenation.
- Sunny Days, Longer Stays: Indulge in all things luxury, recreation and rejuvenation this summer at JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, set on 316 acres of sweeping Sonoran Desert. With the Sunny Days, Longer Stays Package, guests can book three nights and receive the fourth night free to spend extra time soaking up the sun while enjoying the property’s five pools, lazy river, tranquil Revive Spa, Wildfire Golf Club, 17 pickleball courts, an assortment of dining options, and lush grounds for exploring and desert lounging.
- How to book: Use promo code D3Q when booking online here. This package is valid for stays from May 15 - September 15, 2021.
- Splash into Summer: Splash into one of the resort's five glistening pools this sunny season with the Splash into Summer Package. Enjoy a $50 resort credit good for food and beverage, spa, golf, pool or pickleball, plus a waived resort fee (value of $198). Immersed in lush desert beauty, the resort is home to 36 holes of championship golf, 17 pickleball courts, a variety of F&B outlets, five pools and a lazy river.
- How to book: Use promo code SPJ when booking online here. This package is valid for stays from May 16 - September 15, 2021.
- Revive at the Ridge: Feel relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated at JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa with the all new Revive at the Ridge Package. Delight in daily breakfast for two and indulge in a 50-minute massage, facial or body treatment of choice per person and complimentary Spa Fitness Center access at Revive Spa, surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of the Sonoran Desert and mountain vistas.
- How to book: Use promo code SPA when booking online here. This package is valid for stays from April 15 - September 15, 2021.
- Fling + Swing Golf Package: The resort is home to the Wildfire Golf Club featuring two championship golf courses showcasing Arizona’s natural beauty. With the Fling + Swing Golf Package, two golfers can enjoy an unlimited golf experience, unlimited use of the golf practice facility and a $50 daily resort credit good for food and beverage, spa, golf, pool or pickleball. Tee off on the 6,846-yard 71 par Faldo Championship Course offering generous fairways and large greens or the 7,145-yard Palmer Signature Course with flashed bunkering and putting greens offering plenty of undulation.
- How to book: Use promo code GOF when booking online here. This package is valid for stays from April 15 - September 15, 2021.
L’Auberge de Sedona | Sedona, AZ
L’Auberge de Sedona, the Southwest’s foremost luxury resort offering endless opportunities for outdoor and personal discovery tucked into Sedona’s famed red rock canyons on the banks of Oak Creek, will welcome guests on an all-new mindful and restorative-centric Revitalization Retreat beginning the week of June 20, 2021. Professional Life Coach and Soul-Centered Facilitator Donna Bond is at the helm alongside the resort and its skilled group of practitioners and healers. Together, they will guide guests throughout this 4-night, 5-day experience and offer the coaching, tools, and activities necessary to make intentional and sustainable changes to have a positive and lasting impact on participants’ overall health and wellbeing. The Revitalization Retreat starts at $4,396 per person, including accommodations for four nights, three daily meals, and three spa treatments throughout the retreat.
Upcoming retreat dates include June 20-24, 2021, July 25-29, 2021, Aug. 22-26, 2021, and Dec. 5-9, 2021.
How to book:
For more information on L’Auberge de Sedona and the Revitalization Retreat, please visit here or call (855) 905.5745.