For its second edition, the 2013 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix will be held from Friday November 15, to Sunday November 17. Discerning travelers looking to enjoy the one and only Formula 1 Grand Prix in the USA with luxury accommodation, privileged viewing position, gourmet lunch with fine wines, open bar with champagne as well as VIP access to parties after the race need to contact bespoke concierge company Pure Entertainment Group.
Indeed, the Canadian-based company - considered a leading business in the sector of premium concierge services, bespoke travel packages and luxury lifestyle - has created an exceptional Formula 1 package that will put true car enthusiasts in front of the action of this exciting and remarkable event.
The 2013 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix package from Pure Entertainment Group includes:
- 3-night stay in guestroom at a 5-star luxury hotel in Austin
- Complimentary break daily for two
- Welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne and fresh flowers upon in room arrival
- One gourmet dinner for two
- 90mn Spa treatment for two
- All Inclusive Three Day VIP Access Formula One Paddock Club (Friday to Sunday)
- VIP access to Amber Lounge Parties (Friday to Sunday)
- VIP car transfer from/to Airport
Prices: $10,500 per person
Additional add-ons and upgrades:
- Extra nights
- Suite or room upgrades
- Tickets and boxes
- Airfares (commercial airlines or private jets)
- Driver Meet and Greet
- Lunch with a Legend driver
- And more
The package is available from now until sold out. Contact Pure Entertainment Group for reservations and bookings, email email@example.com or call 1(514) 807-2192.
Visit website: Pure Entertainment Group