The Rent-A-Palace program puts the keys to one of the last family-owned palaces in your meeting planner's hands, with exclusive access throughout the historic resort in the region's most charming chalet village at a particularly attractive rate.
Reserving Gstaad Palace in its entirety is an appealing alternative for group and meeting clientele for many reasons - full attention of resort staff, luxurious setting with spectacular views of the Alps, assurance of privacy on all meetings and events, myriad amenities on property and close proximity to sporting and recreational opportunities.
Rent-A-Palace guests enjoy accommodations at Gstaad Palace, including 104 guest rooms and suites. There are five conference rooms onsite ranging in size from over 200 square feet to more than 2,000 square feet with the resort's own technical conference equipment. Dining options include Swiss and Italian specialties and international gourmet cuisine. Guests also have use of the nightclub GreenGo; an indoor and heated outdoor swimming pool; four tennis courts and squash courts; and the Palace Spa, which features eight treatment rooms.
The Rent-A-Palace package from Gstaad Palace is available only two weeks through the remainder of 2012: June 10-17 and September 16-23. (Date ranges are subject to changes and availability.) The package includes:
• Accommodation in all room categories
• Swiss breakfast buffet
• Use of all conference rooms
• Exclusive use of all public areas of the hotel
• Taxes, service and VAT
Rates per person, per day for a minimum of 100 persons:
• Midweek: CHF 470 (approx. $511) / Weekend: CHF 510 (approx. $555)
• Additional persons per day, Midweek: CHF 160 (approx. $174) / Weekend CHF 200 (approx. $217)
• A group of at least 100 people
• Minimum stay of three nights
• Three main meals are to be taken at the resort
• Penthouse Suite upon request
For more information on the Rent-A-Palace program at Gstaad Palace, please call +41 (0) 33 748 50 00 or visit www.palace.ch