Premium hotel accommodations at the Copacabana Palace, Brazil's most iconic property. The luxury sports travel specialist now unveils the ultimate getaway to the soccer competition, a unique 11-day experience that combines VIP access to the semifinals and final, first-class lodging, high-end transportation solutions, private tours of the city, and memorable explorations of the Amazon.
The new package, part of Roadtrips' Luxe Collection, includes the following exclusive components:
• Luxury suite accommodations at the Copacabana Palace
• Exclusive cruise on the Amazon River in a luxury private yacht with a private Chef and private biologist guide
• Private jet charters to/from the semifinal matches in Belo Horizonte and Sao Paulo
• VIP seating for the World Cup semifinals and final
• Private guides and private sedans for all transfers, day tours and match day experiences including a tour of Rio with highlights such as Christ the Redeemer, Sugar Loaf, and the Tijuca National Rainforest Park
• Gourmet multi-course dinners in Rio De Janiero, Sao Paulo and Belo Horizonte's top-rated restaurants
• Luxury Amazon eco adventure, including swimming with pink dolphins and trekking through jungle routes with expert guides
• Business air travel to/from Amazon eco adventure
• Superlative service with personal on-site hosts and tailored concierge services
This experience is designed for 6 people and starts at $668,200. For more information or reservations, please visit linkww. With the growing popularity of Brazil as a travel destination and the limited availability of accommodations, affluent travelers can trust Roadtrips to provide exclusive, premium experiences for the limited few.