Influenced by Roberto Cavalli’s bold animal prints, the chefs at Sureño have combined artistic fashion and culinary skills to create a one-of-a-kind afternoon tea experience. The bakery and pastry selection features:
- Zebra Chocolate Sphere with Dark Chocolate and Vermouth Cocchi Americano
- Cavalli Macaroon with Espresso White Chocolate Crème
- Zebra Print Pistachio Soufflé with Vanilla Custard
- Vanilla Panna Cotta with Fresh Berries
- Cranberry and Lemon Scones served with clotted cream and homemade strawberry jam.
The savory selection also features an assortment of Tuscan-inspired canapés: Black Pepper Tuna, Zucchini, Amalfi Lemon Aioli with Fennel on Sourdough and Pate Rustica with Olive and Sundried Tomato on Basil Focaccia.
Classic tea selections from Jing Tea include Earl Grey, Lemongrass and Ginger, Red Rosebuds, and Chamomile Flower. Guests may also select from our oriental Jing Tea varieties such as Organic Jade Sword and Jasmine Chunhao.
“Our collaboration with Roberto Cavalli reflects the distinctive styles of The Opposite House and this iconic Italian brand while highlighting our shared passion for luxury and curated lifestyles,” says Mark Passmore, General Manager of The Opposite House.
To make reservations at Sureño, please call +86 10 6417 6688 or email email@example.com.
*All prices are inclusive of service and applicable VAT.