The St. Regis Aspen Resort is offering the perfect fall escape for couples. The five-star luxury resort is nestled in the Rocky Mountains and surrounded by the beautiful fall foliage Aspen. Beyond the incredibly romantic landscape, the property itself offers the following:
- A complimentary BMW x7 series: Perfect for driving through the majestic Colorado mountains. This level of luxury takes you places, and the St. Regis Aspen recommends exploring Aspen’s Maroon Bells - the most photographed mountains in Colorado – for prime leaf peeping.
- Romantic Hot Air Balloon Ride: Through the concierge, arrange for a dreamy hot air balloon and be wowed by the beauty of the Rocky Mountains. Soar above Aspen at dawn to revel in the sunrise and panoramic views of the Elk Mountains. Rides are approximately an hour long and end with a champagne toast and pastries.
- Horseback Ride: Explore endless scenic mountain trails with a one, two or four-hour horseback ride through Aspen groves and the Snowmass Wilderness area
- Book a specialty treatment at the Remède Spa, recognized as one of the world’s preeminent hotel spas. Couples can customize their experience with curated treatments, including therapies like the Dr. Gross Facial being offered through October. This signature Dr. Gross Facial features the Alpha Beta® Professional Peel and anti-aging, imperfection fighting light therapy treatment
- Couples can treat themselves to drinks at Dante, the beloved NYC-based bar serving its award-winning cocktails at the resort’s acclaimed Chefs Club for a yearlong residency On the menu, couples can enjoy extensive indoor and outdoor dining options for brunch, lunch, and dinner