Kids can enjoy any or all of the below activities all summer long.
- MONDAYS: Art Workshop – Younger guests can express their imagination and creativity as they hand craft souvenirs and drawings to bring home a memory of their stay in Rome. Projects include salt dough, themed drawings, animated hats and pinwheels, and more.
- TUESDAYS: Sports Afternoon – Kids can enjoy a variety of Italian sports including table tennis, table football, mini golf, free kicks shooting, giant darts, and a Formula 1 simulator. They will then compete in tournaments, culminating in an award ceremony.
- WEDNESDAYS: Magical Afternoon – A beginner's course in magic is in store here, teaching youngsters basic sleight of hand magic tricks from a certified magician. The Kids Club's professional magician will teach kids how to entertain the audience with simple tips, tricks, and hints.
- THURSDAYS: Theme Park Day – Every Thursday, hotel staff will set up a room of amusement park themed activities, with cotton candy and popcorn to match. Kids can play with flying sombreros, explore a life size pirate ship, and hunt for goldfish.
- FRIDAYS: Radio Controlled Cars Race – The Formula 1 rally and racing world comes to life in this action-packed, kid-friendly race! Kids will race radio controlled cars against each other on a small racing track.
- SATURDAYS: Cooking Lesson – On the hunt for the new Kids Club Master Chef, the cooking classes allow kids to discover new tastes and scents and learn the basics of Italian cooking. Incorporating sweet and savory tastes, vegetables and fruits, this workshop will also teach the principles of a healthy diet.
- SUNDAYS: Video Game Party – A fun afternoon of interactive video games is in store here on wide maxi screens. From the most popular video games to the classics, kids are encouraged to suggest their favorite games to play.
Fun in The Sun
Rome Cavalieri's outdoor pool bars will offer delicious, kid-friendly milkshakes, home-made ice cream, and authentic Italian pizzas. The Chalet Stadium, a short walk from the property, will broadcast European Football League matches, the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro and other sporting events throughout the summer so kids can cheer on their favorite teams and athletes. In tandem with the Olympic Games in July, the hotel will also host a Brazilian Food Festival, which is sure to be a great experience for families and couples alike.
The Italian Lifestyle
Rome Cavalieri is also offering kids and teens the opportunity to immerse themselves completely in Italian language and culture with the Vespa Video experience, Ferrari F1 simulator, and the Nutella Chocolate Bar, which will run throughout the summer. Older kids will also be able to play at the hotel's game arcade.
The IT Club – League of Young Cavaliers summer programming will debut on June 1, 2016 and run daily from 2:00 – 7:30pm through September 30, 2016. Kids aged 4-12 are welcome and the IT Club is complimentary to all hotel guests. The Pool Bar will reopen on May 1, 2016 and remain open until October 1, 2016. For more information, please visit www.romecavalieri.com.