The 88-room Hotel d'Inghilterra, formerly a mid-sixteenth century aristocratic residence, embodies the heart and soul of Italy with traditional decadence, authenticity and a multitude of modern amenities, services and suggested activities to welcome guests and their dogs.
Hotel d'Inghilterra offers the following pet-pampering amenities:
• Dog Sitting/Walking –The Concierge is happy to quickly arrange this service upon request.
• Dog Grooming - The hotel will book an appointment with one of the best pet grooming parlors in town.
• Dog Limousine Service – no time to take Fido to the groomers? The hotel will arrange this special transportation in safe, comfortable crates where they can relax before their beauty salon session.
• Dog Room Service - Order your dog's favorite food from the room service menu
• Dog Massage - Spoil your dog with this Canine Massage service. Simply ask the Concierge team for more information on the types of massages offered, and to book an appointment.
Nearby Pet-Friendly Activities:
• Shopping – Does your dog need a sweater or collar to match your new outfit? The finest dog clothing is available walking distance from the hotel at Stars & Dogs, Via Della Frezza 66.
• Dog Parks – The city offers many dedicated areas for dogs to run and play off a lease such as Parco Degli Acquedotti part of the suburban regional park of Appia Antica or Villa Alberoni Paganini, a beautiful villa with a romantic 19th century garden.
• Veterinarian – Should the need arise, the hotel recommends Centro Veterinario Gianicolense on Via Lorenzo Valla, 25, 00152.
• Dining – The hotel recommends the dog-friendly Bisque Restaurant in Trastevere, welcoming owners and their pets with a bowl and a snack. After all, Rome is a culinary Mecca.
Hotel d'Inghilterra resides moments from the iconic Spanish steps of Via Condotti, Via Borgognona and Via Frattina, in the heart of historic Rome. The hotel recently underwent extensive renovations to its 88 rooms and suites, and features Cafe Romano where Chef Antonio Vitale combines classic Roman cuisine with modern influences. At the Bond Bar, an enviable collection of fine art adorns while classic and signature cocktails are served along with an impressive regional and international wine list. The hotel dates back to the mid-sixteenth century when it was an aristocratic residence for visitors of Palazzo di Torlonia, located across the street.
For reservations and more information on Niquesa Hotels & Residences please call +44 (0) 20 7259 4660, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://niquesahotels.com/hotel-dinghilterra.