Taking place on the resorts state-of-the-art tennis courts, managed by Peter Burwash International, the camp coincides with Sir Richard Branson's exclusive Pro-Am tennis event, the Necker Cup 2015, also organised by Premier Tennis.
This one-of-a-kind luxury sporting offer includes three days of on-court instruction and competitive match play with Wayne Bryan, father and former coach of World #1 Doubles Champions Mike and Bob Bryan, and Murphy Jensen, former French Open Doubles Champion. Along with other ATP/WTA professionals, they will provide personaliszthe game of professional tennis.
The five-day experience culminates with Sir Richard Branson's spectacular annual Necker Cup Charity Pro Exhibition, Dinner, Auction and Party. All guests will travel by boat to Necker Island, where they have the opportunity to cheer on current and former ATP/WTA champions, Martina Navratilova, Boris Becker, Kim Cljisters, Tracy Austin, Brad Gilbert, Viktor Troicki and Marion Bartoli, as well as special guest, Guess model Charlotte McKinney. The charity dinner and auction will take place in the Necker Great House followed by entertainment from Grammy Award-winner Sean Paul at the legendary “End of the World” party. The Necker Cup has raised over £1,590,000 to date for worthy charities, including the Rafa Nadal Foundation, the Novak Djokovic Foundation, Virgin Unite, the National Tennis Foundation, and the BVI Lawn Tennis Association.
Throughout the week, there will be plenty of time to explore Virgin Gorda with scuba diving excursions, yacht charters or the resort's infamous beach drops to the island's secluded and unspoiled beaches. For those lookin to unwind off the courts, the cliff-side Sense® spa at Rosewood Little Dix Bay offers rejuvenating treatments like the Seaside Sedation Massage and guided meditation with certified instructor Austin Umbrecht.
The Rosewood Little Dix Bay Legends Camp packages include:
• 4-night/5-day all-inclusive package at Rosewood Little Dix Bay
• Legends Tennis Camp clinics hosted by Wayne Bryan & Murphy Jensen from Monday 30th November to Wednesday 2nd December 2015
• Courtside seats to the Necker Cup Charity Exhibition on Necker Island
• Return transfers from Tortola & Virgin Gorda Airport, boat transfer to Necker Island
• Welcome dinner and nightly cocktail receptions
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (cocktails, house wines included; excludes Super Premium alcohol, wine lists, & sparkling wines)
• All food and beverage service charges
• 20% discount on Sense spa treatments from 9:00am-2:00pm
• Unlimited use of resort facilities: snorkelling gear, movies, fitness, pool and tennis
Prices for the Rosewood Little Dix Bay Legends Camp packages start at $13,000, based on double occupancy. Room upgrades available upon request. 10% of purchase price is paid to the National Tennis Foundation , a registered 501 c 3 organization, for entry into the Charity Exhibition, Dinner, Auction and Party on the Final Night.
For further information and booking, please visit http://www.premiertennis.com contact Premier Tennis at 800.376.0975 / firstname.lastname@example.org