Executed by the Premier Tennis Group, a leader in luxury tennis travel and event production, the camp will combine concentrated clinics from some of the world's most celebrated tennis legends with gourmet food, elegant accommodation and indulgent pampering that is synonymous with the luxury Virgin Gorda resort. For the first time this year, Rosewood Little Dix Bay's younger guests can participate in a dedicated tennis programme just for them.
World-renowned coaches Wayne Bryan and Murphy Jensen will once again spearhead the camps, whilst Brad Gilbert – former coach of Andy Murray and world #1s Andy Roddick and Andre Agassi - will make a guest appearance to provide an exclusive on-court tutorial.
The four-night experience culminates on the evening of 21st November with a once-in-a-lifetime chance to cheer on Bjorn Borg, Boris Becker, Kim Cljisters, Martina Hingis and last year's Wimbledon winner Marion Bartoli, among other top tennis starts, from spectacular courtside seats at the Necker Cup Tennis Charity Exhibition on Necker Island.
The final evening charity dinner and auction will be held in the recently rebuilt Great House where guests can mix and mingle with the tennis elite and Sir Richard Branson. The Necker Cup charity auction has raised over $2 million for worthy causes over the past two years and supports the National Tennis Foundation, Virgin Unite and the BVI Lawn Tennis Association.
The Rosewood Little Dix Bay Legends Camp, in partnership with Ice Swan, packages start from $7,645 (currently £4,470) per person based on single occupancy and $13,000 (currently £7,600) for double occupancy. Inclusions:
- 4-night / 5-day all-inclusive package at Rosewood Little Dix Bay, 18th – 22nd November
- Entry into the Rosewood Little Dix Bay Legends Tennis Camp Clinics hosted by Wayne Bryan & Murphy Jensen
- Enjoy the Necker Cup Charity Exhibition, on Necker Island
- Entry into the Charity Dinner, Auction & “End of the World” Party with Sir Richard Branson and other ATP / WTT Tennis Legends, on Necker Island
- Round-trip transfers from Tortola and VIJ Airport
- Welcome dinner and nightly cocktail receptions
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (inclusive of cocktails & house wines)
- All food and beverage service charges
- 20% discount on spa treatments at Rosewood Little Dix Bay from 9am-2pm
- Unlimited use of Little Dix Bay resort facilities including snorkelling gear, movie presentations, fitness, pool and tennis
The Platinum Package costs from $25,000 (£14,620) for single occupancy and $40,000 (£23,390) for double occupancy. Inclusions in addition to the above:
- Tuesday 18th November: enjoy the opening night cocktail welcome party with Wayne Bryan and Murphy Jensen
- Wednesday 19th and Thursday 20th November: transfer by boat to Necker Island to watch the Necker Cup Tournament and enjoy lunch, dinner and complimentary use of all amenities on Necker Island (excluding spa treatments) before taking the boat back to Rosewood Little Dix Bay at approx. 10pm. Following lunch, boat transfers will be available for those in need of a shower or change at Little Dix Bay.
- Friday 21st November: attend the final Legends Camp clinic with Wayne Bryan and Murphy Jensen before leaving for Necker Island as the sun sets and enjoy court-side seats for the Necker Cup Charity Exhibition. This is then followed by dinner, auction and the ‘End of the World' party at the Great House with Sir Richard Branson and other ATP/Tennis Legends.
Visit website: http://www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/little-dix-bay-virgin-gorda