The Sands Resorts Macao, a fully integrated and bustling resort city located in the heart of Macao that encompasses eight extravagant hotels, has unveiled newly redesigned suites in The Parisian Macao and The Venetian Macao. Available to the public for the first time, the luxurious suites offer elegant amenities, such as sumptuous linens and bath accessories, walk-in closets, foot massagers, comfortable work spaces and deluxe marble bathrooms. Here are more details about these lavish suites:
The Parisian Macao
- Champagne Suite – The Champagne Suite is luxuriously styled with touches of white, warm stone and a stunning view of the beautiful garden at Le Jardin. This suite is the ideal venue for a memorable anniversary or a romantic getaway.
- Lyon Suite – The chicest suite in Macao, the Lyon Suite showcases views of the Cotai Strip, the Eiffel Tower and the mesmerizing nightly light show. The Lyon Suite is a great setting for friends and couples to sip champagne in the living room while overlooking the best views in Macao.
- Marseilles Suite – The spacious Marseilles Suite features a dining area for six and a private media room. Exuding contemporary charm and luxury, this suite is the perfect setting for a night in catching up with friends.
- Versailles Suite – Fit for royalty, the Versailles Suite features French-inspired décor, plush king-sized beds, a massage room, media room and personal gym. This palatial oasis is a haven of serenity and elevates indulgence to an art form.
The Venetian Macao
- Premio Royale Suite – The Premio Royale Suite gives guests a distinctly Venetian experience, with gondola-inspired furnishings crafted in dark woods, lush creams and ivories and sumptuous fabrics. Relax and recharge in the king-sized bed, separate living room and workspace and exquisite marble bathroom.
- Premio Bella Suite – Reminiscent of the Grand Canal of Venice, the Premio Bella Suite features two pillow-top queen beds and luxurious linens, separate workspace, two 55” interactive TVs and a shimmering marble bathroom with sparkling gold or Venetian-blown glass.
- Premio Rialto Suite – The Premio Rialto Suite is beautifully appointed with gondola-inspired furnishings, lush flooring reminiscent of the Grand Canal of Venice and walls embellished with peacocks – a traditional symbol of good fortune. Ideal for business travelers, families and friends, this suite includes a large living space, private bedroom with a marble bathroom and two workspaces.
- Deluxe Rialto Suite – The spectacular Deluxe Rialto Suite includes a spacious living room, powder room, private bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, oversized vanity and a king-sized bed. Luxuriously designed with calming colors and dark woods, these suites are perfect for relaxing or entertaining friends, family or business associates.