Available for stays from February 11 through 17, the Luxe in Love* package starts at $16,500 per couple and includes:
• Four-night accommodations in a private, two-bedroom hillside villa with breathtaking Caribbean views
• Helicopter transfer from Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport (EIS)
• Bottle of Dom Pérignon Rosé Champagne and Beluga Caviar upon arrival
• Romantic five-course Valentine's Day dinner for two in a private cabana on the Grand Pavilion overlooking the pool and marina, with wine pairings, a dozen roses and champagne with dessert
• Dinner for two in guest's villa, prepared and served by a private chef showcasing regional specialties; includes bottle of Remy Martin XO cognac for a nightcap by the private plunge pool
• Private helicopter tour of the BVI for two, including a picnic on a secluded BVI beach
• Dolphin swim experience for two
• Couples half-day retreat at Ixora Spa by L'Occitane
• Private island-hopping charter for two, including stops at Virgin Gorda, The Baths, Soggy Dollar Bar, Foxy's Tamarind Bar and Willie T's
• Daily breakfast for two
• Set of etched commemorative champagne flutes
• Clive Christian perfume for her
• Private butler service daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Luxe in Love package also includes unlimited use of sea kayaks and stand up paddleboards, resort-wide Wi-Fi, resort ferry, on-island transportation and complimentary airport transfers from EIS/Beef Island Tortola.
To book the Luxe in Love package, call toll-free 877-890-7444. For more information about Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina visit ScrubIsland.com .