2019 marks 50 years of the legendary New Orleans Jazz Fest and historic French Quarter icon, The Jung Hotel, has launched a 50th anniversary-worthy package filled with perks for an epic experience - from Rolling Stones concert access, luxury transportation, and a dedicated Fest Concierge, to VIP festival access with exclusive Brass Passes and more.
The “Mista Big Stuff VIP Jazz Fest Experience” is ideal for the NOLA and music lovers who will converge at the end of April for this “can’t miss” anniversary.
This is THE way to check out Jazz Fest this year.
Mista Big Stuff Fest Experience – three, four, and five-night packages include:
- Luxury accommodations at The Jung Hotel
- Luxury round-trip airport transfer
- Complimentary welcome cocktails on arrival
- Private VIP daily shuttle transportation to and from the festival site
- Two WWOZ Brass Passes, which include dedicated festival entrance and VIP hospitality tent access
- Daily breakfast
- Services of a dedicated Fest Concierge
- A Fest Survival Kit
- Rolling Stones ticket access for 2nd weekend reservations
Pricing begins at $1900 per person for festival weekend one, and at $2550 per person (includes Rolling Stones concert tickets) for festival weekend two. Reservations can be made by visiting: www.junghotel.com/offers/mista-big-stuff-jazz-fest-experience, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (504) 207-4555