SLH is also welcoming properties in the Bahamas and Hawaii, both previously listed among the most unfulfilled search requests on www.slh.com
A selection of new additions to the SLH brand around the globe includes:
• Hotel Wailea Maui, Hawaii, USA - A private sanctuary nestled among 15 acres of lush hillside, Hotel Wailea Maui overlooks both the Pacific Ocean and West Maui mountains. The Zen-inspired grounds provide an intimate and peaceful haven, while also conveniently located to a variety of local Wailea activities including some of the world's best golf courses, renowned beaches, shopping, and fine restaurants. The hotel offers a hydrotherapy spa, a cabana-encircled swimming pool, award-winning Italian restaurant and a private beach club.
• O Monot, Beirut, Lebanon - Opening September 2013 - O Monot is a beautifully restored building in the heart of Beirut cultural Saifi area and will be SLH's first hotel in Lebanon. The renovation has created 41 superbly styled rooms and suites, classically decorated with subdued color tones, white furniture and mood-enhanced lighting, plus a gourmet restaurant, rooftop pool and terrace bar, which all offer stunning panoramic city views.
• Hotel Ella, Austin, Texas, USA - Opening September 2013 - With a history that can be traced back to 1846, Hotel Ella is a multimillion dollar renovation of one of Austin's original landmark mansion houses. The new boutique hotel now has a stunning interior courtyard with a pool and private cabanas, as well as wonderful gardens around the estate. The new restaurant and lounge serves contemporary American cuisine with an Austin twist.
• Petit St Vincent, St Vincent and the Grenadines - Set on a luxurious private island, Petit St Vincent is a tropical hideaway that offers guests total privacy, tranquility and a rare chance to unwind and relax. With 22 guest cottages hidden around the island, the natural beauty of the island is found in the 115 acres of tropical woodland, two miles of white sandy beaches and turquoise waters. There are no TVs, phones or internet in the cottages so guests can fully enjoy the resort's amenities including a Balinese spa, water sports center, tennis courts, yoga pavilion, two fine dining restaurants, a beach Barbecue area, and an extensively stocked wine cellar.
• Donatello Boutique Hotel, Almaty, Kazakhstan - SLH's first property in Kazakhstan, the stylish and contemporary Donatello is located in the country's former capital and largest city at the gateway to the Tian-Shan Mountains. Featuring 22 individually-designed rooms and suites, the hotel offers an indulgent spa, cozy lobby, Italian restaurant, lounge bar and the sophisticated Donatello Club.
• Tiamo Resort, The Bahamas - (soon to feature on slh.com) - The first SLH resort in The Bahamas, Tiamo is an exclusive retreat only accessible by boat or seaplane and has just 10 villas nestled within the property. A luxury eco-resort with a private, pristine white sand beach, the tropical surroundings offer guests opportunities to sail, fish, snorkel, scuba dive or simply relax on one of the Caribbean's best beaches. The dining features carefully crafted Caribbean and fusion cuisine, made using the freshest local and organic ingredients.
• The Quin, New York, USA - Opening October 2013 - The Quintessential New York Hotel holds a privileged Midtown location at the intersection of art, music and fashion with easy access to Central Park, Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall and Fifth Avenue Couture. The 205 rooms and suites are thoughtfully designed to combine timeless luxury and modern convenience with bespoke built-in furnishings, mosaic floors and state-of-the-art audio visuals. The Quin also offers the fine dining Signature Restaurant, a cocktail and wine bar, instinctive "Quintessential" service and will also be the only hotel in New York City to offer amenities from Fresh cosmetics.
For a full list of SLH properties and to search for boutique hotels in specific destinations, visit www.slh.com