- Petting Farm & Pony Rides: On Sunday, March 27 from 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. children are invite to the Ocean Front Lawn to pet and feed farm animals such as mini goats, a miniature horse and rabbits, and ponies!
- Beach Bonfire: Gather around a bonfire nestled in the dunes and enjoy the salty night air and ocean breeze while making s'mores seaside. Complimentary from Friday, March 25 and Saturday, March 26 from 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Family Pirate Party: Ahoy Matey! on Saturday, March 26 at 6 p.m. tap into your inner pirate at the Family Pirate Party hosted by a Pirate Captain and his “scalawag crew.” Enjoy a pirate dinner cookout, fun activities and a keepsake photo.
- The Cottontail Tea Party: Join the easter bunny and springtime fairy on Saturday, March 26 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m complete with petite sandwiches and sweets.
- Tuck-Ins from the Easter Bunny and Springtime Fairy prepared with cookies and milk and a keepsake gift for each child. Tuck-Ins will occur March 25 and March 26 from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. Reservations required.
- The Ritz-Carlton Easter Garden Brunch: on Sunday, March 27 from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Indulge in a gourmet selection of elaborately presented brunch favorites while enjoy the ocean view. Complimentary glass of champagne for the parents and cookie decorating for the kiddos with Easter Bunny and Spring Time Fairy.
Visit website: www.ritzcarlton.com/en/.../amelia-island