St. Barts, one of the Caribbean’s most varied and upscale islands, announces that they have welcomed guests back for the 2018 season. Restaurants, bars, shops and the 17 signature beaches, in addition to the majority of hotels and villas have all reopened and have hosted guests for many of the signature events, such as the Christmas Village, New Year’s Celebrations, Musical Festival and Bucket Regatta. New and returning visitors will be able to experience a revitalized island destination that continues to offer first-class villas, hotels, spas, fine dining and an array of cultural attractions.
St. Barts is home to approximately 800 villas of which 50% are open and the remaining 50% will be opening for the upcoming 2018 fall/winter season. Open villas include: Barnes St. Barthélemy, Eden Rock Villa Rental, Villa Marie Villa Rental, Elan Immo Saint Barth, Ici et Là Saint Barthelemy, Immo St. Barth, Marla, Missimmo, Premier Properties St Barth , RE/MAX Island Properties St-Barths, SiBarth, So Barts Home, St. Barth Properties/Sotheby’s, Terre de St. Barth, Unique Properties St. Barth, Wimco.
St. Barts is home to 28 hotels, of which 18 are currently open and are welcoming guests. These include: The Sunset, Baie des Anges, Les Ilets de la Plage, Auberge de Terre Neuve, Pearl Beach Hotel, Le Village St. Bart, Villa Lodge 4 Epices, Les Sucriers, Le Nid d’Aigle, Auberge Petite Anse, Fleur de Lune, Saline Garden, Les Ondines and Petit Morne, Tropical Hotel, Les Mouettes Hotel, Manapany and Villa Marie.
Signature resorts are scheduled to reopen as follows:
- Eden Rock – St Barth is planning to reopen December of 2018, Eden Rock Villa Rental villas are open and already welcoming guests.
- Le Guanahani is planning to reopen November of 2018.
- Hotel Le Toiny is planning to reopen October of 2018, with the addition of their new villa product.
- Hotel Barriere Carl Gustaf is planning to reopen in the Winter of 2019 (Hotel closed prior to the hurricanes and is under new ownership).
- Cheval Blanc St-Barth Isle of France is planning to reopen end of 2018.
- Le Barthélemy is planning to reopen in November of 2018.
- Christopher Hotel is planning to reopen in October of 2018, but Mango restaurant and Sisley spa are open.
- Le Sereno is planning to reopen in November of 2018.
There are approximately 80 restaurants on the island of which approximately 60 are currently open. These include Bonito, Bagatelle, Ti St. Bart, L’Isola, Shellona, Le Tamarin, L’Esprit de Saline and Francois Plantation located in Villa Marie.
The Aéroport de Saint Barthélemy - Rémy de Haenen is open and welcoming commercial flights. Guests can fly through Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport in Puerto Rico and/or Princess Juliana International Airport in St. Maarten. St. Barth Commuter, Tradewind Aviation and Winair are all offering daily flights to and from St. Barts. Alternate routes: If flying from Montreal, Atlanta or Miami, guests can transfer in Guadeloupe’s Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport. If flying from Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami, New York, Toronto and Montreal, guests can transfer in Antigua’s V. C. Bird International Airport.
The Tourism St. Barts mobile app is now live! This app makes it easy to review upcoming events, restaurants, accommodations, activities and much more. Download on Apples's App Store or get it on GooglePlay.