A new concept exclusive to Starwood Hotels, “Suite Week” spotlights many of the company's world-class hotel brands, including W®, Westin®, Sheraton®, and St. Regis®, all of which are offering the promotional suite rate with limited blackout dates. Premiering in the Manhattan area, which boasts Starwood's largest number of hotels worldwide, each of the participating properties are offering a specific suite package during Suite Week, with basic elements including early check-in, late check-out, complimentary Wi-Fi internet and parking.
Beyond the suite packages, each hotel is also offering additional amenities that align with their brand's signature lifestyle positioning:
• The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York: Breakfast for two in The Lambs Club, Signature Chatwal chocolates and a 20% discount at Red Door Spa
• The St. Regis New York: Signature St. Regis Butler Service, use of 2013 custom Bentley Mulsanne Courtesy Car and Butler-served tea or coffee with fresh fruit in-suite
• Sheraton New York: Complimentary Full American breakfast, a $20 credit at the Sheraton Link Café and daily access for two to the state-of-the-art Sheraton Fitness Center
• W Hoboken: Discounted bliss® spa services®, VIP access to LULU's lounge with 2 complimentary house cocktails and continental breakfast for two in Zylo every day of stay
• W New York: Two W signature cocktails, basket of bliss® spa products® and dinner for two at Heartbeat
• W New York – Downtown: Two W signature cocktails, a dinner for two at BLT Bar & Grill and all-you-can-watch movies complete with luxurious W robes
• W New York – Times Square: Two W signature cocktails, a discount at the W Store and discounted tickets to any Broadway show
• W New York – Union Square: A luxe welcome basket filled with items from the Union Square Farmer's Market, two W signature cocktails and dinner for two at OLiVES
• Westin Grand Central: Grab & go breakfast in THE LCL: Bar & Kitchen, complimentary New Balance® gear lending, offering workout clothing and shoes during your stay, and a complimentary in-room movie
• Westin Jersey City: Grab & go breakfast, a Metro Card credit for travel to and from Manhattan and New Balance® gear lending
• Westin Times Square: Two welcome cocktails, a 15% discount at Shula's Steak House and complimentary New Balance® gear lending, offering workout clothing and shoes during your stay
As the habits of both leisure and mega-travelers change, “Suite Week” recognizes the popularity of and increased demand for suite bookings around the world. New and existing hotels are going so far as to add suite offerings within their properties in order to meet the large number of requests. Recent trends also show that business travelers today are more likely to extend their stay for leisure with their partners, families or friends – creating a new category of travel called “bleisure” – which has resulted in the need for larger rooms. Additionally, leisure travelers are more frequently traveling with multi-generational family members, a trend that has also increased demand for larger room types.
“Suite Week” will run from April 15th – April 29th with all package details available on http://north-america.starwoodoffers.com/nyc-suite-week