Building on the success of previous Suite Week promotions, this year's sale offers featured suite packages at even more Starwood hotel locations in some of the world's most exciting travel destinations including Hawaii, Mexico City, New York and San Francisco. Reduced rate packages are available on stays through September 30, 2016 and include breakfast for two and 3,000 bonus Starpoints® per stay. For more information on the promotion or to book a stay, visit http://www.americas.starwoodoffers.com/suiteweek.
This year's participating North American Starwood Hotels and Resorts include:
- The St. Regis New York, New York – Featuring dramatically renovated and redesigned suites and public spaces along with the debut of the new King Cole Bar & Salon, The St. Regis New York marries uptown sophistication with downtown chic at Manhattan's best address.
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa, Cancun – Rejuvenate at The Heavenly Spa by Westin™ or relax in a dramatic infinity pool with swim-up bar. All the while, onsite restaurants and en-villa barbeques keep you energized.
- The Royal Hawaiian, Waikiki – This Luxury Collection Resort is uniquely designed with its original, historic main building and the more contemporary Mailani Tower, offering two distinct accommodation styles.
- The Palace, San Francisco – Built in 1875 in celebration of the West Coast boom, the Palace Hotel, San Francisco is a treasured city landmark. The hotel is ideally located just blocks away from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District.
- The Chatwal, A Luxury Collection Hotel, New York – Located on 44th Street, the hotel is steps from Broadway theaters and the city's media center. Designed by renowned architect Stanford White, its 1930s Empire Art Deco look has been re-imagined by Thierry Despont in rich hues of saffron, sepia, and ruby. All guests who book a suite during the Suite Week booking period will receive a complimentary signature cocktail.
Suite Week booking period runs from March 15th through March 22nd for stays through September 30, 2016.