Offering a special opportunity for luxury timepiece enthusiasts to discover both the traditions as well as the latest technologies of fine watchmaking, guests booking Mandarin Oriental, Geneva's “Suite Luxury of Time” will enjoy a private limousine transfer from Geneva International Airport and be welcomed with Champagne in-Suite and panoramic views over the city and mountains. After a scenic drive from Geneva to nearby Nyon, a master Horloger will welcome guests at Hublot for a bespoke private tour of the atelier, revealing the secrets of some of the world's most modern and luxurious watch masterpieces. The visit will end with a special “Watch Academy” workshop during which guests will take the seat of a master Horloger and discover the secrets to assembling a Hublot watch.
Valid until 31 December 2013, the Suite Luxury of Time package at Mandarin Oriental, Geneva is priced from CHF 2,310 per night and includes:
- Luxurious accommodation in a Junior Terrace Suite or Deluxe Suite
- Daily Buffet breakfast for two at Le Sud or in the privacy of your Suite
- Champagne and specially created Watch amenity by the hotel's Pastry Chef
- Private Roundtrip Limousine transfers from international airport
- Private Roundtrip Limousine transfers to Hublot atelier (located 30 minutes from the hotel)
- Two hour private guided tour of Hublot atelier (available Mon-Fri from 8am until 4pm)
- One hour “Watch Academy” workshop with master Horlogers (optional)
Reservations can be made by contacting the reservations office at Mandarin Oriental, Geneva on +41 22 909 00 01 / firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the hotel's website www.mandarinoriental.com/geneva. Rooms are subject to availability and terms and conditions apply.