Inspired by its new relationship with the International Association of Golf Tour Operators (IAGTO), the resort has created the Play in Paradise package for guests to experience the game like nowhere else.
Golfweek has consistently ranked Punta Espada the #1 Best Golf Course in the Caribbean and Mexico since its opening in 2006. A masterpiece of golf design, the 18-hole, 7,000-yard, par 72 championship course entices golfers with an intricate layout surrounded by breathtaking cliffs, beaches and waterfalls with eight holes along the Caribbean Sea. The course hosted the Cap Cana Championship, an official internationally-televised PGA Champions Tour event, from 2008 to 2010.
Golfers enjoy two rounds at Punta Espada Golf Club and much more with the Play in Paradise Package from Eden Roc at Cap Cana. Available through October 31, 2016, the package includes:
• Round-trip airport transfers to the Punta Cana International Airport
• Daily American breakfast served at Mediterraneo Restaurant
• Daily three-course dinner at Mediterraneo Restaurant or La Palapa
• Two rounds of golf per person at Punta Espada Golf Course
• $200 credit at Solaya Spa
• Minimum four-night stay required. Two rounds of golf per person is $450. Package rate starting at $4,999, including taxes, in the Junior Suite category, double occupancy.
Resort rates from $750. For more information on Eden Roc at Cap Cana, please call 809.469.7469 or visit www.edenroccapcana.com/en