From now to May 17, travelers can save $50 on a booking that includes 1st class Swiss Travel Passes (paper and e-pass) and a mountaintop excursion when purchased with promo code SWISSPEAK50.
Providing extensive travel and sightseeing options, the Swiss Travel Pass offers opportunities to experience Switzerland's most majestic peaks, while Rail Europe can provide them with the inspiration and tools to get there by train.
$50 DISCOUNT ON FIRST CLASS SWISS TRAVEL PASSES FROM RAIL EUROPE, INC.
Details: Rail Europe, the largest distributor of European rail products worldwide, is offering travelers a discount when they purchase complementary Switzerland travel products. Beginning today, in partnership with Switzerland Tourism and Swiss Travel System, Rail Europe offers travelers $50 off a booking that includes a 1st class Swiss Travel Pass and a mountaintop excursion. Travelers will be able to experience Switzerland's most majestic peaks, while Rail Europe can provide them with the inspiration and tools to get there by train.
Booking dates: Now thru May 17, 2016
• $50 off a booking that includes a 1st class Swiss Travel Pass (paper and e-pass) and a complimentary mountaintop excursion
• No travel date restrictions
• Coupon code: SWISSPEAK50
• Prices begin at $351 USD** for the 3-day 1st class electronic Swiss Travel Pass, and mountaintop excursion prices begin at up to 50% discount with a pass. Prices subject to change.
Bookings can be made by visiting Rail Europe's website at RailEurope.com or by calling Rail Europe's Contact Center.
The Swiss Travel Pass offers extensive travel and sightseeing options for travelers to create memorable adventures. Travelers with the pass will receive:
• Extensive travel on the Swiss Travel System including rail, lake steamers, and postal buses
• Access to Switzerland's scenic trains, including the Bernina Express, Glacier Express, GoldenPass Line and Wilhelm Tell Express
• Free travel on public transportation in 75 towns and cities
• Free access to over 490 Swiss museums
• Up to 50% discount on mountain railways and cable cars
Families can now enjoy even more savings, as kids under the age of 16 travel free with a parent or legal guardian with a Swiss Family Card. The Swiss Family Card is free; simply request one when booking your Swiss Travel Pass. Children under 6 do not require a rail pass or family card.