WHY TRAVEL by Private Jet and with TCS Expeditions:
• Hot Destinations - Operating life-changing, sought-after trips for more than 20 years. TCS Expeditions journeys last two to three weeks and visit desirable destinations such as Myanmar, Bali, Thailand, Europe, Africa and many others.
• Exclusive Experiences - Customized itineraries to experience sought-after and exclusive experiences such as: Gorilla trekking in Rwanda, Visiting schoolchildren in Bali, Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef, Sharing tea with Berber elders in the Atlas Mountains, Riding a Zodiac at Iguassu Falls, Flightseeing by helicopter off Namibia’s coast and much more!
• Experts - Guests will travel with seasoned expedition leaders who’ll deliver thought-provoking lectures on board using special in-flight multimedia system, meet with local experts who will share insights about the people and cultures.
• Private Jet - Boeing 757s are customized for every journey with VIP-style leather seats - seating up to 78 guests. TCS Expeditions sets its schedules and flies direct so travelers can make the most of every destination.
• High-end Resorts - Travelers will spend their nights in style and comfort at the finest luxury hotels and resorts reflecting the unique character of each destination.
• Ultimate Customer Service - From the moment travelers’ book to the farewell, baggage, travel documents are all taken of. Each trip comes with a private chef who uses local ingredients from each destination to provide an authentic meal, and a doctor is on hand to make sure travelers relax on the journey.
• Price - Scheduled small group trips start around $59,950 per person, based on double occupancy. Private travel packages are also available and vary in price
2015 EXPEDITION SCHEDULE
AROUND THE WORLD // JANUARY
Jan. 10-Feb. 2, 2015
Kona, Hawaii | Palau | Bagan, Inle Lake and Yangon, Myanmar | Bhutan or Nepal | Seychelles
Okavango Delta, Botswana | Walvis Bay, Namibia | Rio de Janeiro | Cartagena, Colombia | Orlando, Florida
May 12-June 3, 2015
Lisbon | Lalibela, Ethiopia | Seychelles | Serengeti Plain, Tanzania | Rovos Rail and Cape Town, South Africa | Walvis Bay, Namibia | Okavango Delta, Botswana | Victoria Falls, Zambia | Volcanoes National Park and Kigali, Rwanda | Lisbon
AROUND THE WORLD // NORTHERN SUMMER
June 9-30, 2015
Seattle | Kyoto and Nara, Japan | Ulan Bator and Gobi Desert, Mongolia | Irkutsk and Lake Baikal, Siberia | Moscow
Longyearbyen, Norway (Arctic sea cruise) | Reykjavik, Iceland | Kangerlussuaq, Greenland | Boston
Sept. 17-Oct. 6, 2015
London | Berlin | Ljubljana, Slovenia | Kraków, Poland | Moscow | Baku, Azerbaijan | Riga, Latvia
Montenegro | Prague | London
GOLF AROUND THE WORLD
Oct. 8-31, 2015
Kona, Hawaii | Fiji | Sydney | Bali | Chiang Mai, Thailand | Dubai Mauritius | George, South Africa | Málaga, Spain
HISTORY’S LOST CITIES
Nov. 1-23, 2015
Madrid | Baku, Azerbaijan | Samarkand, Uzbekistan | Kathmandu, Nepal | Lhasa, Tibet | Luang Prabang, Laos | Bagan, Inle Lake and Yangon, Myanmar Taj Mahal and Udaipur, India | Petra and Wadi Rum, Jordan | Madrid
AROUND THE WORLD // OCTOBER
Oct. 23-Nov. 15, 2015
Orlando, Florida | Cusco and Machu Picchu, or North Coast, Peru | Easter Island | Fiji | Great Barrier Reef or
Daintree Rainforest, Australia | Angkor Wat, Cambodia | Taj Mahal, India | Serengeti Plain or Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
Petra and Wadi Rum, Jordan Marrakech, Morocco | Orlando, Florida
Visit website: http://www.tcsworldtravel.com/