TCS Expeditions Presents 'Experiences of a Lifetime' Trip:
• A 17-day adventure offering the best of land and sea where travelers visit seven of the most fascinating destinations such as London, Jordan, Jodhpur, the Taj Mahal, The Maldives, Rwanda and Morocco.
• The journey features experiences including Moroccan souks, the Lost City of Petra, trekking to see the mountain gorillas of Rwanda, riding a camel in India or snorkeling in blue lagoons among manta rays in the Maldives and more.
• The unforgettable moments are connected by one seamless journey on a VIP-dedicated Boeing 757 private jet customized for this trip. Accommodating 78 guests, the jet features plush leather seats, on-demand entertainment, ample power outlets and adjustable lighting, and flies directly to destinations to avoid layovers.
• Guests will travel with seasoned expedition leaders who'll deliver thought-provoking lectures on board using special in-flight multimedia system, and meet with local experts who will share insights about the people and cultures.
• An executive chef will design menus to feature locally sourced, fresh ingredients to be enjoyed while flying.
• Travelers will stay at world's finest hotels and resorts.
Travel dates: October 31-November 16, 2014; Booking dates: Must book by September 30, 2014.
Double occupancy: $59,950, Single Supplement: $6,950.
*Includes all private transportation on a private jet, accommodations, meals, activities, excursions, educations programs, and airport transfers
To book the “Experiences of a Lifetime” trip call 800-454-4149.
TCS Expeditions has more than 20 years' experience–the company ensures a highly personalized, enriching experience for travelers to immerse themselves in the most iconic, remote places on the planet, by way of private jet. Most trips are two to three weeks in length and the company is best known for its “Around the World” trips that include behind the scenes access to the most popular destinations across the globe. For more information visit, www.tcsworldtravel.com