The 20-day vintage voyage of discovery will offer travelers the opportunity to sail the Mediterranean on a luxurious SeaDream yacht, fly aboard a custom-configured Boeing 757 private jet and explore the land on an African safari through personalized, enriching experiences with world-renowned experts as guides and first-class accommodations all in true TCS World Travel fashion.
“Over the past 25 years TCS World Travel has partnered with some of the most renowned organizations in the world including Four Seasons, National Geographic Expeditions and Smithsonian Journeys to create incredible journeys,” said TCS World Travel President Shelley Cline. “We are thrilled to partner with SEADREAM Yacht Club to extend our journeys to the ocean with our first sea, sky and land expedition to the Mediterranean and Africa.”
While aboard the SeaDream yacht on the first leg of the itinerary, travelers will be transported to a place of tailored opulence with a variety of luxe services and amenities, including an award-winning crew, spacious ocean view suites, regional cuisine with locally sourced ingredients, access to active land and water sport gear, rejuvenating spa treatments and Bvlgari bath amenities. Sailing along the Mediterranean, guests will explore iconic seaside destinations including Barcelona and the Costa Brava, Provence, Portofino, Cannes and Monte Carlo.
On the second portion of the expedition, guests will be swept away to Africa by TCS World Travel’s private jet, exploring the intimate sights and scenery of exceptional destinations from Rwanda and Botswana to South Africa and Morocco. Between destinations, guests will experience premier luxury at 30,000 feet aboard the Boeing 757 aircraft with 52 Italian leather flatbed seats, furnished with thoughtful amenities such as on-demand inflight entertainment, iPads with expedition information and in-flight menus designed by TCS World Travel’s executive chef.
Here are just a few of the highlights of the TCS World Travel 2017 Sea. Sky. Safari. journey:
• Immerse yourself in the independent Catalan spirit of Barcelona with visits to trailblazing architect Antoni Gaudí’s otherworldy buildings, a stroll down the festive streets of Las Ramblas and a shopping trip to the city’s oldest covered market
• Explore Spain’s Costa Brava from the sea as you paddle around the glittering Bay of Roses and glide silently into some of the breathtaking calanques (narrow, steep-walled inlets)
• Stroll the grand hallways and elegant rooms of the 17th-century Château de Flaugergues while sipping a glass of wine from the chateau’s vineyard, where grapes have been grown since Roman times
• Spend a few hours living the life of a Formula 1 driver while indulging in an unforgettable excursion through Eze behind the wheel of a Ferrari
• Come face-to-face with a troop of mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park, watching as the adults tenderly groom each other and the juveniles wrestle and tumble in the bamboo forest
• Contemplate the circle of life in the Okavango Delta while searching for lions, leopards, hyenas, hippos, elephants, giraffes, and great herds of zebra and Cape buffalo
• Catch a glimpse of quickly disappearing traditional Berber society as you trek into the remote Atlas Mountains to learn about life in a rural village from its chieftain
All TCS World Travel trips are tailored to the travelers’ individual interests and are all-inclusive of best-available accommodations, ground transportation, dining, exclusive sightseeing options, special events and activities, and enrichment programs. TCS World Travel’s 2017 Sea. Sky. Safari. journey begins at $107,000 per person, double occupancy. Bespoke itineraries are also available for travelers looking to customize their own adventure and for pre-and post-trip extensions. For more information about TCS World Travel and to view all of the trips, please visit www.TCSWorldTravel.com. To book a trip, please call 800-454-4149.