- Seventh Heaven – Breckenridge, Colorado – As seen on HGTV’s “Extreme Homes” and The Travel Channel’s “Amazing Vacation Homes,” this modern estate on a 2.5-acre property provides a virtual front row seat to National Forest land. Incredible 25-foot glass walls and strategically placed windows throughout the home provide sweeping panoramic views of Baldy Mountain, the town of Breckenridge, and the ski slopes of Peaks 6, 7 and 8. Nightly rates start at $599.
- Winding Creek Estate – Lake Tahoe, California – Near epic Squaw Valley Ski Resort, this retreat offers over 5,600 square feet of easy mountain living on creek-side land. The outdoor fire pit is ideal for gathering friends for an après-ski aperitif, and five bedrooms offer ample space. Starting at $599 per night.
- Grand Outlook – Jackson Hole, Wyoming – The beautiful, three-level home seems to have more windows than walls, and was shown off in publications like Architectural Digest and Mountain Living. Perched on the sought-after East Gros Ventre Butte and surrounded by a vast wilderness that provides secluded bliss, it offers a steamy sauna, a private hot tub, and surrounding waterfalls. With five bedrooms and six bathrooms, it sleeps us to 10 guests. Nightly rates start at $3,000.
- The Leilani – Maui, Hawaii – For a Mele Kalikimaka, travelers can head to this spacious corner suite in Maui, equipped with a full kitchen and laundry, sitting above a beautiful flower-filled beachfront courtyard with sweeping ocean views. Featuring a lava-rock-lined lazy river, waterfalls and an infinity-edged pool, this rental provides quick access to hikes through the bamboo forest, or walks along the shores of Kaanapali. After exploring, holiday explorers can watch the sunset from nearby Duke’s Beach House, gaze at the koi pond, or relax poolside in a cabana while soaking in the spectacular views. Nightly rates start at $169.
- Above it All – Santa Barbara, California – This 2,800-square-foot home nestled in the hills of the Mission Canyon district offers a true “holiday in the sun,” with architecture and interior design reminiscent of a modern art museum. The amazing outdoor pool, hot tub and fire pit offer incredible panoramic views of the ocean and mountains, with everything connected to the outdoor patio space. Starting at $749 per night.
- The Atticus – Rosemary Beach, Florida – Designed for up to 10 guests, this home is set just off Barrett Square, minutes from Florida’s sugar-white beaches. It’s designed for shared living with a gourmet kitchen that opens to a beautiful living room. Gamers will love the dedicated media room. Starts at $534 per night.
It’s no secret that the affluent traveler is now more comfortable than ever renting entire homes for their vacations in lieu of the typical hotel room, thanks in large part to InvitedHome and its proprietary technology and world-class service.