No place in the world captures the magic of the holidays quite like New York City and this holiday season, for the first time ever, The Mark Hotel is bringing the best of these iconic holiday traditions to its 12,000 sq ft Penthouse.
“The Mark Hotel’s majestic penthouse is the ultimate “home away from home” for those who seek a grand space that is equally equipped to lavishly entertain as it is to provide a home to a family with the extraordinary amenities the hotel offers in terms of personal service,” said The Mark Hotel’s iconic French designer Jacques Grange, “It is indeed, a castle in the sky.”
“The Mark’s Penthouse Holiday Spectacular” will include:
- A private skating rink atop The Mark Penthouse’s Terrace overlooking Central Park and The Manhattan Skyline.
- A four-course holiday feast created by The Mark Restaurant’s Michelin-Star Chef, Jean Georges Vongerichten, with Cristal Champagne, Imperial Gold Osetra Caviar and more….
- A Juilliard-trained pianist to serenade family & friends on The Penthouse’s grand piano.
- Family photographs shot by world-renowned fashion Photographer Alexei Hay, for everlasting keepsakes.
- A private rendition of the classic holiday ballet, The Nutcracker, in The Penthouse’s Great Room or in a VIP box at Lincoln Center.
- Bergdorf Goodman all to yourself for your very own after-hours, private shopping spree.
- A Holiday Play Room from FAO Schwarz full of toys and games for your kids to to play with and take home with them, with an optional private shopping experience at FAO Schwarz.
- A private screening by the fire of a holiday classic or an unreleased Hollywood blockbuster, complete with Jean-Georges Vongerichten popcorn, candy, and s’mores.
- A dedicated team that includes a driver, butler, nanny & massage therapist, with Santa upon request.
- A menu of luxurious services provided by French beauty entrepreneur Frédéric Fekkai’s Salon, located on the second floor of The Mark, including hair, makeup, manicure, pedicure, and more.
- Tailored personal fitness classes with The Mark’s personal trainer Daniel Flores, in the privacy of The Penthouse or in The Mark's Fitness Center.
- Airport transportation to and from The Mark, by car or helicopter.
Additional information: https://www.themarkhotel.com/