With the hotel's convenient location opposite Kensington Palace, the package is designed to give guests a taste of royal living with a range of custom-made etiquette lessons.
The Milestone has teamed up with leading contemporary etiquette consultants, The English Manner, to give children and young adults the chance to gain valuable etiquette training to develop their confidence in social situations. The courses will include learning how to shake hands correctly, which knife to use when dining, appropriate use of cellular phones and the pros and cons of social networking sites. The sessions geared towards younger children will focus on understanding the importance of considering others and appropriate behavior, while older children will learn skills to ease the transition into adulthood.
The "To the Manner Born" package includes:
- Two nights' accommodations in two connecting rooms or a suite for a family of up to four
- Full English breakfast for up to four guests
- Afternoon Tea for two adults and Little Prince and Princess Afternoon Tea for two children
- One two-hour etiquette session for two children
- Dinner for up to four guests at Cheneston's Restaurant
The package is priced from £2,198 (approx. US$ 3,270), based on a family of four with one etiquette session for two children. Additional etiquette sessions can be included at a rate of £180 (approx. US$ 270) per session and extra nights can be added from £868 (approx. US$ 1,280) per night (with full English breakfast).
For more information about The Milestone Hotel, please visit: www.milestonehotel.com.