In South Africa, travelers will have the most exclusive opportunities to dine at the President's residence, experience a private tour of the historic Robben Island, and enjoy behind-the-scenes tours of those exclusive vineyards not accessible to the general public in the Cape Winelands. While most Antarctica trips require taking a cruise from Argentina, Zicasso escorts travelers on a private 5-hour luxury jet ride from Cape Town that enables visitors to explore the interior of Antarctica rather than simply skimming the coast. With 24-hour daylight and guided by the foremost polar explorers, endless adventure opportunities abound: from kite skiing and mountain climbing to enjoying simple treks through Antarctica's majestic archipelago.
After exploring South Africa's world-renowned Kruger National Park, travelers are whisked by private jet to Seychelles' North Island, an unspoiled tropical paradise, unparalleled in providing the finest experiences, from spa services to scuba diving.
Pricing begins at $128,000 per person, based on a private group of eight people, and includes travel by private jet, luxurious accommodations, helicopter tours, private guides, all meals and unique activities.
• Take a private helicopter tour of South Africa's stunning Cape Peninsula;
• Dine at Groote Schuur, prestigious residence of South Africa's current president;
• Take a private charter to, and guided tour of, Cape Town's historic Robben Island;
• Enjoy kite skiing, visit huge colonies of emperor penguins or even summit an unclimbed mountain in Antarctica;
• Take an exciting bush walk and enjoy an exotic campfire dinner in South Africa's world-renowned Kruger National Park;
• Mountain bike, scuba dive or pamper yourself in the spas Seychelles' luxurious North Island private resort.
For a full itinerary, visit: http://www.zicasso.com/luxury-vacation-antarctica-south-africa-tours/best-best-africa-antarctica