Hotel de la Ville, a Rocco Forte Hotel, offers the ultimate destination for a panoramic private residence in the heart of the Eternal City. Three suites, Canova, Roma and the Presidential de la Ville combine to create the largest and most spectacular panoramic Penthouse in town: An exclusive six-bedroom apartment perfect for extraordinary celebrations and bringing together families for an incredible Roman holiday.
The crown jewel of the residences is the panoramic terrace. A total of 345 square meters, the terrace offers several outlooks over the divine city. From sunbathing on the rooftop overlooking Saint Peter's Dome, to peaceful reading overlooking the Villa Borghese Gardens, to private dinners and parties under the stars with expansive views over the city.
Guests begin the unique experience from the private elevator which opens directly into the apartment. The terrace lends itself to a myriad of activities from private yoga sessions at dawn and dusk, to candle lit romantic dinners, to parties with your own DJ set. For guests wishing to dive into the delights of Roman gastronomy, mixology and cooking classes can be enjoyed from the comfort of the Penthouse Suite.
The suites, designed by revered architect Tommaso Ziffer and Rocco Forte Hotels’ Director of Design Olga Polizzi, present strong colour schemes with soft and bright tones, tactfully combined with an eclectic collection of local contemporary craftsmanship, bold furniture, and large digital representations of ancient art and rich tapestries.
THE BEST OF THE ITALIAN SUITES AT ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
The exquisite Hotel de la Ville is not the only Rocco Forte Hotel in Italy to offer guests the highest standard of suite living. From Puglia to Tuscany, Rome to Sicily, with Italian flair and excellent design, Rocco Forte Hotels offers an array of residences to suit any suite need, be it romantic getaway or family affair. Guests booking Suites will also benefit from the Suite Experience, a tempting selection of amenities to ensure ultimate relaxation during the stay with our compliments; from in-suite check-in and complimentary breakfast to a personalized suite and destination experiences.
On the top floor of the Apulian masseria’s tower, the Torre Suite is Torre Maizza’s most impressive accommodation with a private terrace looking out over the surrounding countryside, towards the coast. At Verdura Resort, the elegant three-bedroom Pool Suite celebrates Sicilian style - flooded with natural light, the villa elegantly blends inside and out, with a private pool, and three stunning wooden terraces flowing out from the expansive inner space. Playful and refined, Hotel de Russie’s Nijinsky Suite exquisitely blends bold contemporary furnishings with classical luxury to glamorous effect, with a library, kitchen and stylish bar area, and a generous dining room and terrace; it truly lives up to its top floor location. The Popolo Suite’s stunning wraparound terrace overlooks the historic Piazza del Popolo, offering some of the most exclusive views in the city, whilst elegantly marrying accents from Rome’s classical and contemporary heritage. In Florence at Hotel Savoy, step through the doors of your own Grand View Suite and walk across the fine parquet floor, past Florentine artefacts and bespoke furniture from local craftsmen and look out at the views over the historic Piazza della Repubblica. The opulent Duomo Presidential Suite is the pinnacle of luxury, occupying its own wing and exemplifying sublime design. With two bedrooms, the stylish space is ideal for families or parties traveling together, large windows let natural light flood the rooms and provide splendid views of Brunelleschi’s Duomo.
Starting rates in Euro excluding VAT.
- Penthouse 15,000
- Roma 5000
- Canova 3500
- De la Ville 6800
Booking a signature suite also comes with the tailored Rocco Forte benefit program, able to respond to the most discerning guests.
- Return Mercedes S-Class airport transfer
- In-suite check-in
- Personalised Concierge services before and during your stay
- Welcome bottle of Franciacorta and seasonal fruits
- Full in room bar
- Exclusive benefits at Rinascente department store: 10% discount welcome card and complimentary services including personal shopper, delivery to hotel, skincare consultation for men and a make-up session for women
- Private Tour of Gaetano Aloisio Boutique and Atelier, one of the most acclaimed tailors in Italy
- A personalised experience of your choice:
- Grand Art Tour - inspired by the Grand Tour, explore landmarks from Greek art to Renaissance masterpieces;
- a grooming day for him and her at De La Ville Spa
- a cooking class for two people with our Chef (48-hour advance reservation required)
For those who wish to reserve the De le Ville, the suites program includes the above and
- Private full in room bar
- A personalised experience of your choice:
- an Uplifiting Experiences Tour: layers of history displayed under an exclusive visit inside the house of a local Roman on the Aventine Hill
- a 60-minute personalised massage with Irene Forte Skincare products for two (in Spa or in suite)
- an Italian aperitivo in the suite terrace with a selection of canapes