Only five packages are available, giving guests exclusive access to the tournament including tickets to the men's semi-final and final matches, and the women's final match, a behind the scenes tour of Arthur Ashe stadium, and a meet-and-greet with tennis great Mats Wilander, in addition to a stay at New York's most famous hotel.
“The Ultimate US Open Experience” package includes:
• Three-night accommodation in a Deluxe room at The Plaza
• Exclusive Loge-level (one tier above courtside) tickets to the following US Open matches:
- Men's Semi-Final
- Men's and Women's Final
• Exclusive meet-and-greet with World Tennis Champion Mats Wilander
• Scheduled behind the scenes tour of Arthur Ashe Stadium
• Roundtrip transportation to and from Arthur Ashe Stadium
• Breakfast each morning at The Palm Court or In-Room Dining
• Two $100 Todd English Food Hall at The Plaza Gift Cards
• Two $100 Saks Fifth Avenue Gift cards
The offer is available September 7 – 10, 2012, and based on availability. Rates start from $5,500 per person based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Room, total package rate per room equals US $11,000. Taxes are not included. Tickets to the matches are guaranteed but match dates and timing are subject to change and beyond the control of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and The Plaza. Packages are extremely limited and require a full non-refundable deposit at time of booking.
To confirm your Ultimate US Open Experience please call our in-house reservations line at 212-546-5223. Due to the exclusivity of the offering, this package is not available to book online.
About: The Plaza Hotel