The Family Adventure Summer Series includes new activities at the pool and the beach, the Spa and the resort's signature Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment program:
Keiki (Children) Summer Camp with Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment Experience summer break like never before with education and exploration in nature's ‘living' classroom, led by Cousteau-trained naturalists. Activities include snorkeling, ocean education, rainforest hikes and authentic Hawaiian cultural experiences. The Ambassadors Weekly Camp welcomes children ages 5 years and up:
$499 per child – with siblings welcomed to join the fun for $439 Offered Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 4:30pm Half-day options are also available.
The Mana Maker Ambassadors Experience
The perfect way to experience “mauka” (mountain) and “makai” (ocean), Hawaiian-style. Guests begin the day with a guided, interpretive snorkel tour with the expert naturalists from Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment. After experiencing the deep blue waters of the Pacific, guests will return to land for a nature hike of choice where the naturalists will demonstrate how the mauka and makai are eternally connected. ($279 per guest, advanced reservations required, maximum two people per tour and must be minimum of 12 years-old to enjoy)
The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Kapalua
New for summer, when adults confirm two 80-minute spa treatments, up to two children will experience their Ambassadors program complimentary. (Ages 5+, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm daily). This is ideal for parents looking to rejuvenate while the children are adventuring with The Ambassadors.
Signature spa treatments for the summer include:
- Organic Papaya Pineapple Manicure and Pedicure: a coconut hibiscus hand and foot soak relieves tension followed by an invigorating, aromatic papaya pineapple hand and foot scrub and indulgent massage with luxurious all-natural moisturizer. (80 minutes, $120)
- Coco-Luscious Organic Facial: a collagen boosting skin treatment with coconut, bamboo and Tahitian flowers. An exclusive Natural Retinol Alternative Complex firms and lifts the skin. (50 minutes, $145)
- Soothing Noni Body Wrap: a gentle application of Noni gel from tropical island fruit will calm skin while guests are wrapped in comfort. Complemented by a relaxing scalp and foot massage.
(50 minutes, $145)
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Cabana Experience At the Pool and The Beach House Three unique Cabana Experiences create a private sanctuary while sitting poolside or at the beach:
- The Casabella for up to 2 at the Beach House with s
atunning views of the Pacific Ocean ($50 per day)
- The Pool Cabana for up to 4 offers water and soft-drink service, pineapple plate ($100 per day)
- The Pool Cabana Suite for up to 8 – the most sought after cabana includes the standard cabana amenities plus a Cabana attendant refreshing Oshibori towels, select sparkling wine or chardonnay, iPod docking station and a flat screen TV ($300 per day)
Family-fun-in-the-sun abounds at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua children's pool – with bocce ball and shuffle boards nearby, this is the perfect place for families to play and refresh in the warm summer sun.
Keiki Complimentary Dining Program
Valid Through December 18, 2013
Children (12) years and younger dine free at the Pool Cafe or Alaloa Lounge Children (5) years and younger eat free for breakfast in The Terrace Restaurant (One complimentary child per full-paying adult, offer not valid with In-Room Dining.)
Additional Complimentary Summer Delights The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua announced two featured summer guest room packages - the Island Paradise and the Island Paradise Luxury. Valid dates are June 16 – and August 31, 2013 with the following inclusions:
- Enjoy a complimentary Mai Tai made poolside by our talented mixologists
- Complimentary Summer Learning Series - “Kingdom of Hawaii” a history on the Hawaiian Monarchy at the Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment Center
- Enliven the senses while lounging poolside with our Waihua Spa Providers offering complimentary cool Oshibori towels, cucumber eye mask and lavender spritzer
- Cultural ‘Walk n' Talk' Tours honoring the property's sacred Honakahua Preservation Site and exploring treasures from medicinal and organic gardens to native art collections
- Make a splash every Saturday with Maui Aqua Fit, a fun fitness class that tones and strengthens all major muscle groups while using water as resistance
- Sunday night ‘Dive-In Movies' for the entire family to enjoy
The Island Paradise Package pricing starts at $519 per night offering a fifth night complimentary and daily breakfast for two. The Island Paradise Luxury Package starts at $579 per night and includes a fifth complimentary night and a $500 hotel credit. Both packages require a minimum five-night stay.
More information or reservations at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua