The exclusive package is now available to book for February 2018 and highlights the new luxury Lake Club and an array of unforgettable experiences that capture the spirit of Lake Tahoe and the resort’s unmatched level of guest service.
The “Romance in Lake Tahoe” package is the epitome of romance and refined elegance. Guests will be treated to five-star accommodations, private access to the resort’s new luxury lakeside amenity, Lake Club, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, and first-class round-trip transportation via a private jet flight to/from Truckee Tahoe Airport. During the stay, guests will enjoy a full itinerary of once-in-a-lifetime experiences that will be cherished for years to come.
The 'Romance in Lake Tahoe' package includes:
• Two nights’ accommodation in a luxurious Three-Bedroom Residence at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
• Round-trip private jet transportation from San Francisco International Airport or Los Angeles International Airport to Truckee Tahoe Airport, including house car pick-up and drop-off
• Private Lake Club dinner experience for two, fully equipped with Valentine’s Day trimmings, including rose petals, chocolates, and chilled ice buckets of Moët & Chandon Champagne accompanied by a musical performance.
• Chef’s Table for two with sommelier service and wine pairing.
• Sunday Brunch for two at Manzanita
• Private photo shoot by the lake with a professional photographer
• Decadent couples massage at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Lake Tahoe
• Customized in-room floral arrangement
The “Romance in Lake Tahoe” Valentine’s Day two-night package is set at $38,999 USD. An advance 15 day notice is required for booking at which time a non-refundable, full prepayment will be taken. Bookings only available during the month of February 2018.
To confirm hotel reservations at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, please contact a travel professional, visit www.ritzcarlton.com/LakeTahoe or call reservations toll-free at 800-241-3333.