How about enjoying a private tasting of a 50 year old Glenfiddich valued at $40,000 a bottle from inside the Grand Canyon?
The Universal Whisky Experience delivers this and much more when it returns for its third year to Las Vegas' Wynn Resort, March 1 through 2, 2013.
This is not only the world's most lavish whisky-based experience, it is also the most substantive. Attendees will have the opportunity to take part in master classes taught by the industry's most respected names, as well as sample the rarest, finest premium whiskies from the top-tier brands and mingle with other connoisseurs, collectors and distillers.
“Whiskey enthusiasts value rarity and exclusivity not only in their sips, but also in their experiences,” says Mahesh Patel, founder of the Universal Whiskey Experience. “In creating this year's experience, we've curated the finest and rarest whiskies, complemented by truly spectacular excursions."
• Rare "Super Pours" representing whiskies valued at more than $300/dram
• U.S. launch of Johnnie Walker's Diamond Jubilee
• Premier tasting of Karuizawa Single Malt Whisky from Japan
• Gourmet welcome dinner from the Wynn's executive Chef James Benson
• Series of Master seminar classes led by renowned whisky ambassadors
• Direct access to the makers of the world's finest whiskies
Tickets, priced from $275 to $2,295 for VIP treatment, may be purchased at this link: http://universalwhiskyexperience.com/nth-shows/nth-2013/tickets
About: Wynn Las Vegas