Spend an unforgettable 18-days traveling from Mumbai to Delhi by private luxury transportation, all the while staying in India's finest 5-star accommodations, feasting on delicious cuisine, delighting in luxurious spa indulgences, and experiencing incredible wildlife excursions. Prices for this trip begin at $42,930 per person for travel between October 1, 2014 - March 31, 2015.*
Highlights of this itinerary include:
• Engage with India's contemporary art scene on a private, in-depth tour with Tour D'Art in Mumbai;
• Watch nature unfold during an early morning 4x4 game drive and nature walk with a Rabari herdsman from the local tribe in Rajasthan;
• Private elephant safari exploring the sumptuous surroundings of the outskirts of Jaipur;
• Indulge in a personalized wellness program designed by the specialists from Ananda wellness retreat in the foothills of the Himalayas;
• Private authentic rickshaw tour of Delhi to explore the city's rich heritage including the famed Chandni Chowk market;
• Expertly guided city tours including tours of Udaipur, Agra and Delhi;
• Luxury transportation between cities in a private plane (King Air C90) and private car (Toyota Fortuner);
• Five-star accommodations including Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, Jawai Leopard Camp, the Serai, Jaisalmer, the Oberoi Amarvilas and Ananda in the Himalayas.
This luxurious journey will begin in Mumbai where guests will explore this captivating city on a leisurely sail to Elephanta Island to view the medieval period caves, a tour of the bustling city as it awakens at dawn and an exclusive Tour D'Art, where guests will engage with contemporary Indian art and artists.
After three lively days spent in Mumbai, head to the majestic lakes of Udaipur aboard your own private jet. Upon arrival, enjoy an enchanting boat ride across the placid waters of Lake Pichola to the stunning Taj Lake Palace, where you will spend the evenings after days spent exploring this beautiful city.
That morning, travel by private car to exotic Jawai, known for its abundance of heritage and thriving population of leopards. Get an early start on a game drive aboard a customized 4x4 jeep. After exploring Jawai by 4x4, guests will enjoy the unique opportunity to walk with a Rabari herdsman from the local tribe to gain perspective on their way of life.
Hop aboard your next flight to Jaisalmer and transfer to the Serai – your oasis in the desert. As a welcome to Jaisalmer, spend the evening under the starlit desert sky punctuated by the ancient melodies of Manganiyar tribesmen whose songs have haunted these dunes for centuries. Enjoy a guided tour of all that Jaisalmer offers: from Jaisalmer Fort (the Golden Fort) to Lakshminath temple and the Jain temples.
Fly the skies again in your private plane to Jaipur where you will transfer to Taj Rambagh Palace, the former residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur. Uncover the hidden treasures of the Pink City on a guided heritage walk, excursion to the Amber fort and private elephant safari in Dera Amer followed by dinner under the stars.
After a relaxing flight, spend the next two days in Agra where guests will have ample time to explore the land of the Taj Mahal during sunset and optional sunrise visits to the Taj Mahal and a guided private tour of Agra Fort, the seat and stronghold of the Mughal Empire for successive generations.
The next morning, board your private plane to Dehradun where guests will experience the ultimate in relaxation at Ananda in the Himalayas, set amongst the backdrop of the Himalayan foothills surrounded by graceful Sal forests. The staff will introduce you to traditional Indian wellness regimes as you indulge in your own personal wellness program.
The last stop on this magnificent journey will bring you to Delhi. Visit this impressive city's most famous landmarks including the Qutab Minar and embark on a private rickshaw tour to explore Chandni Chowk, the 300 year old market. Enjoy lunch at the famous Masala Art Restaurant at Taj Palace hotel before heading to New Delhi to see the India Gate, President House, Parliament House, Secretarial Buildings and the 16th century Humayun's Tomb. The next morning head for home after your once in a lifetime adventure
*International flights are not included. Pricing is based on a minimum of two people. Single supplement pricing available on request.
For more information, please visit: http://geringerglobaltravel.com/luxury-india-custom-tour-by-private-jet/