"We wanted to create something worthy of Jay Gatsby's indulgent lifestyle,” explained General Manager Suzie Mills. “Numerous scenes in the book take place right outside our windows in Central Park. And with our Art Deco-influenced guestrooms, one of the best restaurants in the world, and fine jewelry by Ivanka Trump, we've brought all the glamour of the Roaring Twenties to this package. I may even bob my hair!”
Ideal for couples, the Trump Great Gatsby Package includes:
• Three-night stay in a luxurious Central Park-view suite
• For the ladies, an Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry Art Deco shagreen and onyx cuff, accompanied by a personal note from Ivanka Trump
• For the gents, a custom-tailored suit and shirt from Bergdorf Goodman, plus vintage Art Deco cufflinks
• Chauffeured car service for the duration of the stay
• Dinner for two at the hotel's Three-Michelin-Star restaurant, Jean Georges
• Breakfast daily at Nougatine at Jean Georges
• A magnum of Veuve Cliquot Champagne served in-room
• Priced at $14,999
As always, the Trump Attaché will be on hand to customize the guests' experience, and fulfill any and all requests.
The Trump Great Gatsby package is available for stays completed March 1-Aug. 31, 2013. Guests may book online or call (855) TRUMP-00 (878-6700) toll-free. Pricing does not include applicable taxes, fees and gratuities. Subject to availability. Terms and conditions may apply.
About: Trump International Hotel & Tower New York