For the world traveler, a quick weekend jaunt to Venice and a stay at Luna Hotel Baglioni's newly refashioned San Giorgio Terrace Suite coincides with the 850-year-old tradition of Carnival. Guests booking this two bedroom suite for a minimum of two nights over the Valentines day weekend will enjoy their own private terrace with stunning views of San Giorgio Island and St. Mark's Basin as well as exclusive access to a private Carnival mask making classes at the Tragicomica Laboratory, an one-on-one appointment with Atelier Flavia, one of the most notable designers of Venetian costume and a complimentary evening at the Gran Carnivale Gala masquerade party Saturday evening (Feb. 14th).
Luna Hotel Baglioni is offering an exclusiveValentine's Day package, and guests who book a minimum two-night stay in their their newly refashioned two-bedroom San Giorgio Terrace suite, which boasts breathtaking views of San Giorgio Island and St. Mark's Basin. Designed by Milanese Architects Rebosio+Spagnulo, the San Giorgio Terrace Suite combines modern Italian design with antique, hand-crafted elements that exude an aristocratic air reminiscent of La Serenissima Republic of Venice, the perfect venue to celebrate the lively celebration of Carnival.
The package includes:
• Mask-making class at Tragicomica Laboratory**
• A private en-suite appointment with Atelier Flavia for a complimentary one-day costume rental from their coveted Costume d'Epoque Collection for two people.
• Special Carnival gift upon arrival
• Luxury return transfer to and from Venice Marco Polo Airport or Venezia Santa Lucia railway station
• Exclusive sunset Venetian cocktail at the private terrace or living room with private barman
• Dedicated private butler service
• One hour of dedicated concierge service in room on request, for maximum privacy
• In room private cooking with the chef from Luna Hotel Baglioni
• Complimentary in suite selection of wines and soft drinks
** Theoretical and practical workshops including:
-the theoretical demonstration of how to make the handicraft mask; -the stage of the different working processes on the chosen masks by the participants.
Terms & Conditions:
Package is valid from February 12thth until February 17th 2015, for a minimum stay of 2 nights in San Giorgio Terrace Suite.
Rate (in double occupancy): Euro 7000,00 + 10% Vat per night
Cancellation Policy: 7 days prior to the arrival. Failing to cancel 50% of the entire stay will be charged as penalty.
For a dose of sunshine and seaside romance, the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica, CA, is offering a special experience to guests staying in Bungalow One for a minimum of two nights over the Valentine's Day weekend, the customized three-bedroom suite designed by L.A.-based interior designer Michael Berman. Reflecting a highly-stylized Southern California beach house, couples will be welcomed with his and her Ugg boots, a bottle of Krug champagne, and a weekend of romantic activities, including an afternoon at a private wine tasting tour through Malibu, a $2,000 gift card to use towards any purchase at Vintage Malibu, a fashionably curated vintage boutique featuring a chic and timeless mix of jewelry, watches and handbags, and a sexy boudoir photo shoot in the suite. Guests can also call on Bungalow One's dedicated “Cupid Concierge,” who is available to coordinate any and all romantic activities, such as rides on the iconic Santa Monica Ferris Wheel, a sunset walk on the beach with picnic prepared by FIG Restaurant, ballroom dancing at Arthur Murray Dance Studio, or even a helicopter ride over to Catalina Island for a day trip escape.
The romance begins with a two-night stay at Bungalow One, a customized three-bedroom suite designed by L.A.-based interior designer Michael Berman. This million-dollar redesign is the convergence of a Southern California beach house with a glamorous midcentury pad -- resulting in a fully tailored three-bedroom, three-and-three-quarter-bath retreat, including a 1,000-square-foot private patio with private access to the Miramar gardens and pool.
This new suite combines a fresh color palette with organic elements throughout, integrating cooling gray-blue hues, natural textures, custom lighting, and local-inspired vintage artwork, reflective of the Santa Monica beach community.
Those staying at Bungalow One have the luxury of enjoying all of Fairmont Miramar's on-site amenities: FIG Restaurant, Exhale Mind Body Spa, and The Bungalow lounge.
The Valentine's Day experience also includes:
• Two night stay in Bungalow One
• Bottle of Krug Upon arrival
• His and Her Ugg boots
• Daily Breakfast in bed
• Four-course Valentine's Dinner for two prepared on the private Terrace of Bungalow One by FIG
• Private afternoon Malibu Wine Tasting Tour for 2 (includes driver and 3 wineries) http://malibudiscovery.com/
• Personal shopping experience at Vintage Malibu (See below) which includes a $2,000.00 gift card to Vintage Malibu luxury retail store
• Boudoir Photo session in Bungalow One