The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, a city landmark hotel and the only AAA Five Diamond hotel in the city, and The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, a luxurious AAA Five Diamond resort situated amongst the snow-clad mountains at Northstar California Resort, are teaming up to offer the ultimate winter getaway with the debut of the City to Slopes package. Available from November 19, 2021, to March 31, 2022, the splurge-worthy offer includes a curated four-day itinerary with a host of unforgettable experiences, such as an extravagant shopping spree, wine and caviar tasting, impressive live entertainment in San Francisco, followed by private air transportation to Lake Tahoe where the journey continues with a private chef’s table experience and unparalleled ski in/ski out adventures.
Beginning at $25,000, the exclusive package is comprised of luxurious guest offerings that guide discerning travelers through a lavish city-to-slopes itinerary.
‘CITY TO SLOPES’ PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco:
- Elegantly appointed Club Level accommodations
- Private shopping experience at Saks Fifth Avenue for two
- Private wine tasting at the JCB Tasting Lounge paired with top-of-the-line caviar for two
- Two tickets to “Dear San Francisco,” the high-flying acrobatics show at Club Fugazi
- A limited-edition Good Fir 11 Krigler holiday candle inspired by founder Albert Krigler’s journey to California
- Luxury car transportation to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Guests are then whisked away to Lake Tahoe via a private jet on Surf Air, the first private air travel club of its kind.
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
- Luxury car transportation from Truckee Tahoe Airport to the resort
- Lavish Club Level accommodations
- Lift tickets for two at Northstar California Resort
- Premium ski or snowboard rentals for two
- Private ski or snowboard lesson for two
- $500 Credit to the True North boutique for ski or snowboard gear
- Private Chef’s Table Experience at Manzanita
Tucked away in the city’s prestigious Nob Hill neighborhood overlooking the San Francisco Bay and downtown skyline, The Ritz Carlton, San Francisco offers a charming oasis in the heart of the city. The hotel is housed within a city landmark building and is comprised of 336 luxurious rooms and suites boasting city views, as well as a spacious interior courtyard. Guests enjoy wine tasting in the JCB Tasting Lounge by legendary winemaker Jean-Charles Boisset, a bespoke perfumery at the new Krigler boutique - the only location in Northern California, American fare and craft cocktails. The hotel is just steps from some of the city’s most popular attractions including shopping and dining at Union Square, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, The Embarcadero and Ferry Building, as well as the iconic California Street Cable Car, which grants guests convenient access to Fisherman's Wharf and Lombard Street.
Nestled mid-mountain at Northstar California Resort, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe is a contemporary mountain retreat featuring slope-side ski-in, ski-out access in winter and mountain concierge services for golfing, mountain biking and hiking in the summer. While on-site, guests can enjoy the resorts many amenities including Manzanita, the resort's signature restaurant, The Backyard Bar & BBQ, The Living Room, Café Blue and luxe après ski experiences in the winter months. The destination resort features 170 guest rooms and 23 private Ritz-Carlton Residences as well as a 17,000 square foot spa and fitness center and an inter-mountain gondola that connects the resort to the nearby Village at Northstar.
For more information about the City to Slopes package or to confirm hotel reservations, please visit The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe or call reservations toll free at 800-241-3333. A 14-day advanced booking is required.