Original Travel, a tailor-made itinerary company in partnership with the Tourism Authority of Thailand has created an over-the-top $100,000 Megamoon to Thailand perfect for couples looking to indulge (or those looking for inspiration on where to go!). The 16-day vacation allows couples to check off several bucket list destinations like Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai and Koh Kood along with a quick day trip to Cambodia.
A few highlights include:
- A helicopter tour of Bangkok by day and an evening at one of the highest rooftop bars in the world – Sky Bar at Lebua
- Interacting with gentle giants (aka Elephants) at the Four Seasons Tented Camp in Chiang Rai, which practices ethical interactions with these beautiful creatures
- Creating a silver patterned plate and learning about the silver industry with the experts in Chiang Mai at Wat Srisuphan aka the silver temple
- Learning how to cook the most authentic and delectable dishes by a local Thai chef
- A quick hop to Cambodia via private plane and helicopter to visit the stunning temples of the Angkor complex with a local guide who will be there to guide the couple and share interesting tidbits from a local perspective
- An immersive interaction with the indigenous hill tribe in Chiang Rai where the couple will enjoy a traditional meal, learn about the tribe’s cultural traditions and history and explore some local temples
- On one of the last stops the couple will enjoy luxury accommodations at Soneva Kiri where they will be able to experience a treetop dining experience in a bamboo pod complete with champagne and a wait staff that serves via zipline
View full day by day itinerary.