Vacations are a time for families to come together, reconnect and capture precious memories that create indelible marks on the heart. With its spectacular southern California beachfront location, The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel offers the perfect setting for the ultimate family beach vacation. Fronting on miles of sandy beach, the resort’s oceanfront setting offers families a break from the stresses of everyday life and the opportunity to reconnect. Whether guests are looking for adventures, relaxation or everything in between, The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel has something for everyone. Families can choose to immerse themselves in the unique experiences that await them including:
- Eco-Friendly Experiences – The Eco-Adventure Center is dedicated to showcasing Southern California’s natural wonders. Fifteen excursions showcase the local surroundings and are led by expert naturalists. Families can learn about the blue whales on a whale watching adventure, discover the native fish and underwater creatures on a snorkel excursion, or experience riding the waves while body boarding. Kids will enjoy a custom-curated Eco Artists program, a creative experience aimed at ocean appreciation expressed through the arts. In partnership with world renowned marine life artist Wyland, this unique program immerses guests in the wonder of the ocean through art appreciation, film, and hands-on activities such as sculpting and drawing. In addition to creating keepsakes to remember their time by the ocean, guests learn more about Wyland’s mission to encourage global stewardship of our ocean, lakes, rivers, streams, and wetlands.
- Kid-centric Activities – The resort features a variety of activities to keep kids entertained. There are two outdoor swimming pools, a play structure, ping-pong tables, and basketball court on property. Throughout the summer, G-rated movies are shown every Thursday evening by the Dana Pool. Kids will enjoy building sand castles on the beach, flying kites in the park, or body boarding in the waves of the Pacific Ocean.
- A Day at the Beach – For a relaxing day at the beach, the resort’s Beach Butlers provide personalized services including setting up beach chairs, umbrellas and towels, offering and assisting with food and beverage service and providing transportation to and from the beach on the complimentary beach shuttle. Beach butlers are also fully equipped with sun screen, tanning lotion, and bottled water.
- S’more Fun – For family time in the evening, guests staying in the resort’s Fireside Guestrooms, toasting s’mores provides a relaxing end to the day.
- Restful Rejuvenation – Vacations are a time to unwind and The Ritz-Carlton Spa provides guests with a luxury oasis where essential elements from the ocean provide a blissful return to balance. All of the treatments are authentically and individually designed to nurture the body, enliven the mind, and uncover nature’s beauty.
- A Zen Beginning – Guests of all ages will enjoy daily morning yoga classes where they will stretch and unwind, helping to enhance relaxation for a more enjoyable vacation.
- Family-friendly Dining – The resort offers a selection of dining options, each offering separate children’s menus. Dining includes Raya, a Pan-Latin dining experience fashioned by Chef Richard Sandoval, enoSTEAK, an intimate steakhouse featuring local organic produce and grass fed meats, 180blũ an outdoor oceanfront lounge that showcases panoramic views of the California coast, The Market Place, a fast casual lifestyle outlet, and The Dana Pool Café, a relaxed poolside dining experience.
- Explore the Area - Just north of the resort is Laguna Beach, home to the Festival of Arts and Pageant of the Masters from July through September. South of the resort is the Dana Point Harbor away where sport fishing, sailing, and other water activities are available. There are also a variety of cultural attractions nearby, and guests enjoy complimentary admission to Mission San Juan Capistrano. Additionally, Southern California’s many famous theme parks including Disneyland, LEGOland, San Diego Zoo & Wild Animal Park, and SeaWorld are all less than 45 minutes away.
- Capture the Memories – A unique activity captures you and your family through the lens of a professional photographer. Connect, play and share time together in front of the camera with the resort as the backdrop. This complimentary service is a 45-minute “lifestyle” photo shoot exclusive only to resort guests.
- Stay a Little Longer – Elevate your stay and enjoy one complimentary night when you reserve the Treat You package. The experience includes accommodations on The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level, valet parking, resort fee and one complimentary night – stay four nights and only pay for three. Guests will also enjoy an exclusive PICASSO: THEMES & VARIATIONS exhibit in The Club Lounge.
Set perched 150 feet above the Pacific Ocean, the resort features breathtaking venues for ocean front vacations making for an incredibly memorable gathering where family members of all ages will treasure the experience and take home memories that last a lifetime.